2024+ LC Production Updates (USA/Canada)

sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know if the "roof rack" described as an addition in the Land Cruiser middle grade is the same as the first edition one? I have an opportunity for a middle grade in heritage blue. But it has the 20" wheels and I didnt really want those. But hard to find at MSRP! Im torn! it includes the premium package and roof rack and 20" wheels

Last edited:
sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know if the "roof rack" described as an addition in the Land Cruiser middle grade is the same as the first edition one? I have an opportunity for a middle grade in heritage blue. But it has the 20" wheels and I didnt really want those. But hard to find at MSRP! Im torn!
The ones I have seen on Smart Path seem to pretty consistently have the roof cross bars added ($560) but not the roof rack ($1,400), I'm pretty sure the roof rack is what is on the First Edition.

sorry to be a pain, but does anyone know if the "roof rack" described as an addition in the Land Cruiser middle grade is the same as the first edition one? I have an opportunity for a middle grade in heritage blue. But it has the 20" wheels and I didnt really want those. But hard to find at MSRP! Im torn! it includes the premium package and roof rack and 20" wheels
The specs for all 3 trim levels have, now, populated on the Toyota.com website. Checking there and doing a mock "build" by selecting options is probably your best bet to source this info.

I don't like ANY of the wheels on it. They all look terrible to me. First time in a very long time, I'd swap them out as soon as I could find something I liked better. I'd love some steelies like you can get on the Defender.

Hudson Toyota?

The roof rack on the LC build and price looks like the same one I saw on the First Edition. Don't worry about being a "pain", we're all searching for answers.

IMG_6453.JPG
IMG_6470.JPG

Donโ€™t let the 20โ€™s deter you. Just swap them out!

I put a deposit down with them as well yesterday. 4 hours away but worth it given it closely matched what I wanted (I also didn't want the dum 20 inch wheels haha). I kinda thought they were joking and was waiting for a catch, but the price sheet didn't lie...

I put a deposit down with them as well yesterday. 4 hours away but worth it given it closely matched what I wanted (I also didn't want the dum 20 inch wheels haha). I kinda thought they were joking and was waiting for a catch, but the price sheet didn't lie...

DM your phone number. Would love to chat. I just reserved mine and walked out...seemed pretty easy and was waiting for a catch too

Still no allocations in Texas, or within 500 miles of Austin anyway (which would catch Dallas, Houston and San Antonio).
I'm gonna chalk it up to the cargo ship need to traverse Panama canal to get to port of Houston and that adds time. But that doesn't make much sense if Northeast port regions are getting allocation, not sure what the route from Japan to the Atlantic side of the coast Toyota takes

I'm gonna chalk it up to the cargo ship need to traverse Panama canal to get to port of Houston and that adds time. But that doesn't make much sense if Northeast port regions are getting allocation, not sure what the route from Japan to the Atlantic side of the coast Toyota takes
My salesman said sometimes they come to the port of Newark, NJ but other times get shipped by train from CA or OR

Back