2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!

• Admin
landcruiser-build-price.jpg

It's here! The day many of us have been waiting for! While it's not actually up on the main Toyota website, you can use this link to start building and pricing out your 2024 Land Cruiser!

Let us know what your build looks like!

When comparing the GX Overtrail the the Landcruiser Premium, the GX doesn't come standard with leather but the LC with Premium does, so the $3k price difference is a little more than that, plus the benefits of the Hybrid (better MPG and not needing premium). I'm not disappointed with the pricing.

I believe GX Overtrail is Nuluxe as opposed to the LC250 w/ premium package, which is leather.
Good to know. I was just about to research the seat material in non premium GX.

Hey is there no skid plate available on the LC trim? for some reason i was thinking it could be an accessory/addon. I wonder if there will be aftermarket option's…?

When comparing the GX Overtrail the the Landcruiser Premium, the GX doesn't come standard with leather but the LC with Premium does, so the $3k price difference is a little more than that, plus the benefits of the Hybrid (better MPG and not needing premium). I'm not disappointed with the pricing.

Not to mention the JBL system over the standard 10 speaker lexus system, and a few other missing items from the Lexus, so if you account for everything its a bigger gap then 3k. Plus for me personally, I want the hybrid system and regular gas. I drive a ton and this was one of the main things I was waiting for in an off road SUV. That premium at 17 mpg is gonna do some damage financially overtime if you drive a lot. If my math is mathing, and this is based off Texas which is typically the cheapest anyways, its like 10K extra in gas every 100k miles. Please correct me if im wrong!

Last edited:
Hey is there no skid plate available on the LC trim? for some reason i was thinking it could be an accessory/addon. I wonder if there will be aftermarket option's…?
Ah I just answered my own question… the press release back in August says LC customers can add a skid plate. I’ll stop using this configurator for now cuz I’m not sure its finished :)

Is it wild to say I think the interior looks way more interesting than the GX.
The LC interior does look nicer, at least the dash and steering wheel, but they GX is way better on the outside. I wonder what the soundproofing and acoustic glass situation is like on each trim and compared tot he Lexus. These are things that differentiate them but often aren't listed.

I thought I saw somewhere that there should be a drive report around March 1st. I'm sure we are all ready to see THAT particular video.

And.....I think aesthetics are a personal preference, I personally like the LC looks better than GX, especially with the rectangular lights. :p

The LC interior does look nicer, at least the dash and steering wheel, but they GX is way better on the outside. I wonder what the soundproofing and acoustic glass situation is like on each trim and compared tot he Lexus. These are things that differentiate them but often aren't listed.
That's a good question about the soundproofing and acoustic glass. I would imagine the Lexas is upgraded in both of these departments, but for the price difference at this point, I'm guessing they are the same. 🤷‍♂️

Looks like the configurator is updated. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but these are MSRP. How much more will the dealers add?

Also, the MPG is better but not what I had hoped for. Much stronger case if it was getting around 26-27 MPG. Harder to justify spending this much money. My LC build came out to roughly $69K and would still need several after market items. ugh!

Oh the builder looks good. Now I can really see the interior pictures. Man, I love that Java color, BUT I don't really want to specify the seat color on top of trim and exterior colors when I'm "in line".
And HAHAHA
1708473529907.png

Looks like the configurator is updated. I don't want to burst anyone's bubble but these are MSRP. How much more will the dealers add?

Also, the MPG is better but not what I had hoped for. Much stronger case if it was getting around 26-27 MPG. Harder to justify spending this much money. My LC build came out to roughly $69K and would still need several after market items. ugh!
My dealer has already confirmed they don’t play the market adjustment game. I bought a new 23 Tacoma last year from them $2k under MSRP.

Well, this looks like our build:
1708482913635.png
Land Cruiser Base MSRP: $61,950
Exterior: Heritage Blue / Grayscape : $350
Interior: Black Leather
Engine: 2.4L 4-Cyl. i-FORCE MAX Hybrid Engine
Drivetrain: Full-time 4-Wheel Drive
Transmission: 8-Speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift mode
Packages
50 State Emissions: INCLUDED
Premium Package: $4,600
Accessories
Dashcam: $499
Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee: $1,395
Total SRP: $68,794

Only $3,000 more for the GX 550 Overtrail, but we don't like the exterior OR interior design, so we'll stick with the LC. Not expecting I'll get it before 2025, and I currently work at a smaller Toyota dealer that actually outsold all dealers in our region, for Land Cruisers up through 2021. :cautious: We expect to only get 10 for 2024.
OH, and the wife decided we need to spend the $4,600 for the Premium Package because she really wants Qi and HUD :rolleyes: 🤬

Last edited:
I think I'm done. Here's my build: Just can't bring myself to click off on Premium. I want that damn JBL system but everything else is worthless to me. I'm so not looking forward to another audio upgrade:(

1708483703438.png

2024 Land Cruiser​

BASE MSRP*
$61,950

EXTERIOR COLOR​

Underground
$0

INTERIOR COLOR​

Black SofTex®*
$0

PACKAGES​

$0

ACCESSORIES​

All-Weather Cargo Mat*
$130
All-Weather Floor Liners*
$228
Coin Holder/Ashtray Cup*
$29
DELIVERY, PROCESSING & HANDLING
$1,395

TOTAL AMOUNT AS BUILT * $63,732​

Good to know. I was just about to research the seat material in
I think I'm done. Here's my build: Just can't bring myself to click off on Premium. I want that damn JBL system but everything else is worthless to me. I'm so not looking forward to another audio upgrade:(

View attachment 978

2024 Land Cruiser​

BASE MSRP*
$61,950

EXTERIOR COLOR​

Underground
$0

INTERIOR COLOR​

Black SofTex®*
$0

PACKAGES​

$0

ACCESSORIES​

All-Weather Cargo Mat*
$130
All-Weather Floor Liners*
$228
Coin Holder/Ashtray Cup*
$29
DELIVERY, PROCESSING & HANDLING
$1,395

TOTAL AMOUNT AS BUILT * $63,732​

I added a moonroof to what you selected and told my dealer I'd take any color other than the two white paints.

Back