2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!

• Admin
landcruiser-build-price.jpg

It's here! The day many of us have been waiting for! While it's not actually up on the main Toyota website, you can use this link to start building and pricing out your 2024 Land Cruiser!

Let us know what your build looks like!

Only 3 colors available on the 1958 model. Meteor shower, black and white. :confused:

Think the builder needs a touch up. The pictures show the meteor shower, the whites having two tone roofs. Like they forgot to match up the colors.

1708447739107.png

Attachments

• 1708447709360.png
    1708447709360.png
    23 KB · Views: 65
I dont think they count the darker stripe as two tone roof.. the roof itself looks to be the same color as the body?

I know a couple people have already mentioned it but the inability to add the premium package to the LC grade in heritage blue/trail dust has to be a bug right?

The LC trim at the initial reveal event had the premium package didn’t it?

I would attribute that to a bug in the builder. The Tacoma builder is still showing long bed for a lot of the short bed trucks, for example.
I think with no premium 2 tone separates the LC trim from the FE

I think the builder site crashed. It's not letting me send through a quote to my dealer or sign in with my Toyota account. Anyone having that issue?

I think the builder site crashed. It's not letting me send through a quote to my dealer or sign in with my Toyota account. Anyone having that issue?
this is not the "official" builder site. this is a backdoor site our lovely administrator @supersix has found for us!

Last edited:
Is it wild to say I think the interior looks way more interesting than the GX. I think arguably the GX looks better on the outside, but the inside looks boring. Land Cruiser has more taste (how about those jet engine air vents haha). And you're gonna spend a lot more time looking at the interior than exterior....

Also hybrid. The gas savings over the years will make a bigger difference between the LC & GX.

Is it wild to say I think the interior looks way more interesting than the GX. I think arguably the GX looks better on the outside, but the inside looks boring. Land Cruiser has more taste (how about those jet engine air vents haha). And you're gonna spend a lot more time looking at the interior than exterior....

Also hybrid. The gas savings over the years will make a bigger difference between the LC & GX.
Yep, I agree. I keep trying to fit myself into a GX but just can't gel with the interior. The pricing is so darn close though, there will be many sleepless nights deciding which way to go.

This was posted on the FB page... Canadian Pricing. Looks like we get a tiny bit of a break.
A=1958 $69,290 Cdn
B=Land Cruiser $77,290 Cdn
E=Premium Package $83,290 Cdn
S= First Edition $89,980 Cdn

Attachments

• LC Canada Pricing.jpg
    LC Canada Pricing.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 68
Yep, I agree. I keep trying to fit myself into a GX but just can't gel with the interior. The pricing is so darn close though, there will be many sleepless nights deciding which way to go.
Don't let it keep you up at night. You may gel. Just go get one.

Worth mentioning, the builder has been updated from when I first looked, also has some accesories on it as well! Roof rack is mentioned at $1400, rock rails at $900 etc

for 1400$ and you can only put on 130lb per their recommendation - HUH???!!!!!

Back