2024 Land Cruiser Build & Price Live!

landcruiser-build-price.jpg

It's here! The day many of us have been waiting for! While it's not actually up on the main Toyota website, you can use this link to start building and pricing out your 2024 Land Cruiser!

Let us know what your build looks like!

Wow! Right off the bat, a bit surprised re the spread between the LC and FE. However, adding the Premium package to the LC will probably bump it up considerably.

Well this is more than what I was hoping for.. Not sure at $92Cdn for the Premium package that its worth it.

May have to get my name on the list for the 4Runner release.

is this live officially or is this a back-door website? cant find it if i go straight to toyota site, just thru the link

is this live officially or is this a back-door website? cant find it if i go straight to toyota site, just thru the link
It looks like you have to have the link from this thread.

I just don't think they made it public on the main page yet. I was just trying random links, following the url structure of other models :)

Very cool the configurator is up. but my first gut reaction was wow. The LC pricing is a bit higher than I was expecting; with premium it's only ~$4k below the GX... wow. Also, you cant get trail dust or heritage blue with the LC + premium package...that's kind of a bummer.

Can't get the Premium Package on the normal Land Cruiser grade in Blue or Trail Dust... what a BUMMER. If you want that and the fun colors, the only option is the First Edition, ugh come on Toyota.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.13.42 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11.13.42 AM.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 56
Can't get the Premium Package on the normal Land Cruiser grade in Blue or Trail Dust... what a BUMMER. If you want that and the fun colors, the only option is the First Edition, ugh come on Toyota.

I would attribute that to a bug in the builder. The Tacoma builder is still showing long bed for a lot of the short bed trucks, for example.

I would attribute that to a bug in the builder. The Tacoma builder is still showing long bed for a lot of the short bed trucks, for example.
I hope so. Was really wanting a heritage blue with premium package.

Back