When will LC250 arrive Canada

What colour and package do you order?
Premium package. Settled in for white color. Toyota is not like tesla where you can order any color unless you have a lots of patience.

What colour and package do you order?
I have not seen it though, so hoping it is premium and dealership is not playing with my emotions. Lol. If it's not premium I will be waiting.

Has paddle shift

Attachments

• 20240724_111511.jpg
    20240724_111511.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 59
Two FE at the dealership both with paddle shifts. So Canadian models have them and I believe US market no paddle shift on fe. Rest of the tech is all there as FE

Will be picking up my Brown Sugar Metallic 1958 next Tuesday! Was pleased with my test drive.

Awesome! I am holding out for a premium one in heritage blue... I know it will add time, but the heart wants what it wants haha
Same package and same colour. Any news from the dealer?

Has anyone managed to get the first edition roof rack installed on a non first edition yet? I see them in US but not in Canada yet. Our dealer said they are looking into it but no word yet

I am just wondering. What would the chance to get the lc 250 stolen or car jacking? I know GX550 would have higher chance.

Looks like High River Toyota (Alberta) is playing games.

LC Premium for $101,920.

I would have assumed it's sold and they are just trying to gain interest for other sales.

Back