When will LC250 arrive Canada

Canadian Dealers playing games..
1958 model listed at $87,900 in Wetaskawin on Facebook Marketplace.

Posted moments ago in BC

IMG_7977.png

The 1958 arrived on Saturday at BC dealership. With that being correct - might actually see my FE this week after all. 🀞

Maybe related to the QC hold, but it looks like a lot of the deliveries in Ab have been 1958s. Red Deer got a white one, Wetaskawin got black, and Stampede in Calgary also got a black.

FWIW, I was told Stampede got 2 in already, with another 2 scheduled shortly. Unfortunately no timeline given on a Premium model that I am waiting on.

I've responded to that post enquiring as to what's included. If they are really trying to mark up the $15k that it looks like, we'll have to name them and shame them.

My Dealer texted me this morning. They received a 1958 in white. Not allocated to anyone...however they plan to dress it up with accessories, lift/bigger tires and toss it in the showroom to show how you can build it up...which of course means markups.

My Dealer texted me this morning. They received a 1958 in white. Not allocated to anyone...however they plan to dress it up with accessories, lift/bigger tires and toss it in the showroom to show how you can build it up...which of course means markups.
Which dealership is that?

Here's my facebook exchange with the rep at Toyota City Wetaskiwin, who's trying to get $15k over MSRP on a 1958. (She's now dropped the price 3 grand and removed the dealership name from her post). Don't reward this dealer for their predatory practices. My dealer has already committed to selling for MSRP per the Toyota Canada website.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 1.08.44β€―PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-03 at 1.08.44β€―PM.png
    245.7 KB · Views: 26
Back