When will LC250 arrive Canada

I've got a coast-to-coast trip planned for end of July. I am happy to go in my old 80 series. Not sure how Toyota will handle me not picking up the vehicle for potentially 5-6 weeks. It's unbelievable the lack of communication - would appear in the US market most first shipments have now cleared QC and are delivering in next 1-3 weeks. No news at all here... I just want a delivery date - even if it's October. Crickets. 🦗

I've got a coast-to-coast trip planned for end of July. I am happy to go in my old 80 series. Not sure how Toyota will handle me not picking up the vehicle for potentially 5-6 weeks. It's unbelievable the lack of communication - would appear in the US market most first shipments have now cleared QC and are delivering in next 1-3 weeks. No news at all here... I just want a delivery date - even if it's October. Crickets. 🦗
I don't expect any communication from Toyota Canada, but I do think there will be no shortage of LC in Canada. Ports are full of them and flood gates will open with plenty of inventory. My wishful thinking that is.

expected to arrive as early as next Wednesday and as a late as Friday the following week
My salesperson got back to me today "should be released to trucking now any day and begin transit from Vancouver to our dealership". I guess I am a bit more optimistic hearing it from another province - that may mean Toyota Canada is releasing them. The Premium Package though may have left factory later with the QC fix, so I guess we will see! Thanks for the update :)

My salesperson got back to me today "should be released to trucking now any day and begin transit from Vancouver to our dealership". I guess I am a bit more optimistic hearing it from another province - that may mean Toyota Canada is releasing them. The Premium Package though may have left factory later with the QC fix, so I guess we will see! Thanks for the update :)
"From Vancouver to our dealership"
Which dealership is that or province?

I'm just in from Toyota dealership in BC and they said a 1958 has been released to trucking and should arrive in next day or 2. My FE was showing up as July 4-6. Unless it arrives on the 4th I won't be able to take delivery until at least July 19th as I am on a long hike/trek. I'd still have to see it to believe it, but the holds I am told are being released. This matches what is happening state side. 🤞

All this positivity, and mine is still showing as "Pending Fulfillment" (ie. not yet built). Starting to think my dealer is sucking hind titty.
You are one step ahead of me. My dealer is still in the dark. Says August sometime and all lc at the Vancouver port, so close to me yet so far

Back