When will LC250 arrive Canada

I've heard timelines, but has anyone actually been given a VIN from their dealer like I'm seeing in the states?
I was number 2 on the list the day after the release and it's been crickets, last thing I was given was a price agreement May 3rd.

We just had a baby, FJ is a no go for his rear facing car seat and our Corolla is TIGHT...
Also struggling with a baby and our smaller vehicles lol. AFAIK, nobody in Canada has a VIN.

Also struggling with a baby and our smaller vehicles lol. AFAIK, nobody in Canada has a VIN.
I asked for a VIN before and was told they weren’t known until they were on the truck. I’m not sure why we’re so different from the states. Oddly I know the colour, but I think that’s just from the allocation.

I asked for a VIN before and was told they weren’t known until they were on the truck. I’m not sure why we’re so different from the states. Oddly I know the colour, but I think that’s just from the allocation.
You're lucky to even know that! I'm #1 on my dealer's list, and they won't even confirm that Toyota has acknowledged my order or whether the colour and trim I ordered are what they're being sent.

Last edited:
I clicked on the vessel (Century HighwayGreen) and it showed it left port in Portland and heading to Canada next- idk if it means anything- but obviously LC we’re delivered here from that boat today

I heard from my dealership friend mentioned all GX and LC are on hold. There is a recall the door side air bag. Thus, there is a delay and no estimated date of delivery for now.

I .. can’t .. even… uggg

I heard from my dealership friend mentioned all GX and LC are on hold. There is a recall the door side air bag. Thus, there is a delay and no estimated date of delivery for now.
If there was a recall for door air bag like grand highlander, toyota would also announce it for LC released in US market. But that has not happened.

If there was a recall for door air bag like grand highlander, toyota would also announce it for LC released in US market. But that has not happened.
I'm not really believing anything I hear at this point. They still can't even figure out for sure why the QC hold is in place in the US. We certainly won't have any definitive info here in Canada.

First deliveries.
So if that holds for the west, some of these LCs will have been sitting in the salt spray of the docks for 4 months. Considering this and all the other hiccups, I'm seriously considering waiting a year or two to see how these things hold up.

So if that holds for the west, some of these LCs will have been sitting in the salt spray of the docks for 4 months. Considering this and all the other hiccups, I'm seriously considering waiting a year or two to see how these things hold up.
Just got an email from my dealer (after my sending yet another asking for an update). He sent me the order confirmation that says "Pending Fulfillment", which means Toyota have confirmed the order, but my vehicle has not been built yet. That's a bit frustrating, but at the same time, given some of the issues we're hearing about, maybe I'd rather have a vehicle built a few months later, once they've ironed some bugs out.

Hope I get it before summer's up though.

Just got an email from my dealer (after my sending yet another asking for an update). He sent me the order confirmation that says "Pending Fulfillment", which means Toyota have confirmed the order, but my vehicle has not been built yet. That's a bit frustrating, but at the same time, given some of the issues we're hearing about, maybe I'd rather have a vehicle built a few months later, once they've ironed some bugs out.

Hope I get it before summer's up though.
I am in the same situation. I had my order confirmation in February for an LC Premium trim in Trail Dust which was in "Pending Fulfillment". Since then the dealer hasn't heard anything in terms of delivery. I was hoping to have something by the end of August but now I just hope to get it sometime this year.

Got an email from my salesm contact, nothing in the pipeline as far as they have heard, and mentioned they are still trying to get all the Tacoma orders sorted out. They aren't the manager, so not sure if they have a great line of communication or not. I was hoping for some sort of update...

I am giving up waiting. I will have to enjoy it next summer. It looks like it

Got an email from my salesm contact, nothing in the pipeline as far as they have heard, and mentioned they are still trying to get all the Tacoma orders sorted out. They aren't the manager, so not sure if they have a great line of communication or not. I was hoping for some sort of update...
My dealer is the same. I honestly think Canadians dealers are completely in the dark at the moment.

I was the first guy at my dealership to enquire and subsequently put a deposit down. I sincerely hope to get one in late summer.
Same here. I already have trips planned for December up on coq. It looks like it will be my model y on Highway to hell instead of LC

Kinda frustrating hearing nothing in Canada.... last update from dealer was mid July they expect to have their first truck. Last couple days I've been down in Washington for a motorcycle trip and I've seen no less then 3 new 250's in the wild here! As always, we eat last after the USA... at least the scenery down here is good
IMG_20240624_170247_318.jpg

Back