🛠️ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

Completely a DIY mod. I took apart one of the door projector lights, cut off the mounting tabs. I drilled a hole in the hatch switch panel the same size as the clear lens but not as big as the black plastic lens housing. I made an alum ring with a inner diameter the same as the round lens housing and "JB" welded it to the switch panel. The lens fits snugly in the alum ring and the actual LED and circuit board sits on top of that etc.... It sits at an angle on the plastic switch panel, so I filled the angle with JB Weld.
Can you post a few photos of the mounting location. Thx.

IMG_5302.jpeg

Got my Greenlane step installed much easier than I expected. I added more pictures to see the bump out feature on these. For reference these are the flat style. Hopefully soon I’ll get to the tires.

Attachments

• IMG_5299.jpeg
    IMG_5299.jpeg
    392.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_5300.jpeg
    IMG_5300.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_5301.jpeg
    IMG_5301.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 33
I performed an oil and filter change at 1200 miles, and while it was all apart under the vehicle hosed it down with a bunch of Amsoil MPHD undercoating to inhibit corrosion from road salts this winter. Took about 3.5 cans.

Then discovered a screw in the drivers side front tire.

IMG_0535.jpeg

Marked it with a paint pen, I will get it fixed later this week.

This Amsoil MPHD sounds really interesting. I bought a couple cans of Inox to be used in same manner but this stuff might be better.

I’m pretty sure it’s just cosmoline with some other chemicals and an aerosolized thinner to allow it to spray. I didn’t know how much it would take so I ordered 12 cans.

Guess I have enough for the next 3-4 years LOL.

I performed an oil and filter change at 1200 miles, and while it was all apart under the vehicle hosed it down with a bunch of Amsoil MPHD undercoating to inhibit corrosion from road salts this winter. Took about 3.5 cans.

Then discovered a screw in the drivers side front tire.

View attachment 16109

Marked it with a paint pen, I will get it fixed later this week.
I had the same when I picked up Miss Daisy July 28, only it was on the outside of the shoulder. They replaced the tire before I left the dealership..

Back