๐Ÿ› ๏ธ What Have You Done To Your LC250 Today?

View attachment 13893

Made a home away from home theater :)
I'm going to do something similar. I have the Victory 4x4 external molle panels on order. I'm going to get a mount setup outside to mount a 55" tv underr my awning and it'll be connected to my starlink mini that I will put in the sunroof location. I'm working on how I want to route the cabling for the Starlink.

I installed the "missing" cross bar in the OEM roof rack that came with my FE. Was driving me crazy to see that empty hole... What was Toyota thinking? So weird to only install 4 out of the five. I had to wait a few weeks as it was on back order but it is on now, the roof rank is complete and my OCD is sated ๐Ÿ˜
Photo with part number attached for those interested.

Attachments

• PXL_20241008_015358412.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpg
    PXL_20241008_015358412.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 11
I installed the "missing" cross bar in the OEM roof rack that came with my FE. Was driving me crazy to see that empty hole... What was Toyota thinking? So weird to only install 4 out of the five. I had to wait a few weeks as it was on back order but it is on now, the roof rank is complete and my OCD is sated ๐Ÿ˜
Waitโ€ฆ.. Thereโ€™s supposed to be five???

I'm going to do something similar. I have the Victory 4x4 external molle panels on order. I'm going to get a mount setup outside to mount a 55" tv underr my awning and it'll be connected to my starlink mini that I will put in the sunroof location. I'm working on how I want to route the cabling for the Starlink.
You might be better off putting the Starlink on the outside on your roof rack if you have one. This would simplify the wiring. Otherwise just feed the wire out the hatch and over the top of the truck. Ezpz

Also Iโ€™m assuming at 55โ€ itโ€™s a smart tvโ€ฆ just connect it wirelessly to the Starlink WiFi?

I had no idea it was missing a fifth crossbar.

Back