Waiting on an answer from Toyota about a bad pressure control solenoid

Ooof, sorry to hear about your LC, the indefinite waiting does suck. Since the cars are in full-swing production mode there isn't really an excess inventor of parts anywhere. Also with these vehicles being as new as they are dealerships aren't familiar with the repair, though thankfully my dealer was quite fast when they received the parts. I was told the new transmission came off of the factory line hence the lengthy wait for them to arrive from overseas. Hopefully, Toyota can deliver additional parts for other customers like yourself to help cut down that repair window. Best of luck to you, I'm sure you'll be glad when you have answers and even more glad when you can have it back!
Especially when any potential supply of transmissions has been devoured by the Tacoma “non - recall” fix that’s underway. Just makes me sad and frustrated, having her for only 6 wks… I should have listened to all those Insta therapists and not let my vehicle love bomb me in to falling in love too quickly and missing her so much 🤣

Back