Vibration issues

rcmenke

📛 Founding Member
Sep 19, 2024
il.
Vehicles
24 LC, 23 Tundra
My wife got a 24 LC. It has a little over 300 miles on it. There is a vibration that starts at 32mph and continues to 42 mph. You can feel in in the seats. Any others with this issue?

Thanks. I guess we'll visit the dealership and let them sort it out. I just had this issue with my Tundra and it's taken 5 trips with 2 alignments, 3 wheel balances and a set of tires. That's in 8000 miles.

I have similar issue. Noticed vibration driving it off the lot -really bad at highway speeds. Dealer did a rebalanced. After the balancing , it is better, but I still have a vibration and I need to take it back to the dealer which I will do next week. I hope this doesn’t turn into a problem I have to keep going back to the dealership.

Thanks. I guess we'll visit the dealership and let them sort it out. I just had this issue with my Tundra and it's taken 5 trips with 2 alignments, 3 wheel balances and a set of tires. That's in 8000 miles.
I recommend getting your tires balanced/checked with a road force balancer if you haven't already.

My wife got a 24 LC. It has a little over 300 miles on it. There is a vibration that starts at 32mph and continues to 42 mph. You can feel in in the seats. Any others with this issue?
What tires are on the LC?

Back