updated center caps stock wheels

Has anyone seen the bronze caps for the 20” wheels?
i have a set on the way but also just ordered this black set which will look way better - can let you know when bronze arrive and sell them to you? alternative is just order; part number in various other threads. P/N PT280-35221-5F

i have a set on the way but also just ordered this black set which will look way better - can let you know when bronze arrive and sell them to you? alternative is just order; part number in various other threads. P/N PT280-35221-5F
Kobyneal - probably won’t need to purchase as I already paid for a set of caps and dealer put the wrong ones on the wheels and already received in the correct ones (supposedly). Will be in touch if it doesn’t prove to be the case.

Picked up a set of 4 (PT998-35221-3S) for $50 shipped. Will post a pic when they get here. Used Toyota of Lakeland for the first time. Hopefully easy/quick to work with.
I just got an Email from the dealer and this part # is on back order (with no estimate of time to ship). If I remember correctly that's on Toyota and not the dealer? Anyone know if I try another dealer, I might be able to get it without waiting that out? I have no issue waiting but am curious if different dealers are more likely to have or get stock?

I just got an Email from the dealer and this part # is on back order (with no estimate of time to ship). If I remember correctly that's on Toyota and not the dealer? Anyone know if I try another dealer, I might be able to get it without waiting that out? I have no issue waiting but am curious if different dealers are more likely to have or get stock?
I got the same e-mail this morning. Bummer. I hope someone can point us to a source that might have them.

I found the black with silver Toyota Heritage logo center cap!!!
Around $50 for the set. They look great. It's what they should have put on them in the first place.
I was thinking about these. Could you share a couple pics of what they look like on your LC?

I bought a set of the black/silver caps and I really like them - just installed them over the weekend
IMG_3106.jpeg
IMG_3107.jpeg

Picked up a set of 4 (PT998-35221-3S) for $50 shipped. Will post a pic when they get here. Used Toyota of Lakeland for the first time. Hopefully easy/quick to work with.
I ordered mine from the same place this week. Hopefully they will ship out to me next week.

Back