updated center caps stock wheels

Have a meteor shower FE and wanted to get rid of the Toyota logo on center caps and have it written out. Found these and guess what…they fit!!
Color is bronze, and I think it’s far enough away from any other color that they look great!
Thoughts?
Looks good. I also have meteor shower and was considering the same. Do you have a photo that shows both the center cap and body paint? I also want to get those yellow and blue stripes off the lugs but I think the lugs are zinc coated. Did you remove the blue and yellow lines yet?

Here is the center cap I want. (2025 Tundra Rally Package)

Attachments

• 2025_Toyota_Tundra_TRD_Rally_Package_006.jpg
    2025_Toyota_Tundra_TRD_Rally_Package_006.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 223
Looks good. I also have meteor shower and was considering the same. Do you have a photo that shows both the center cap and body paint? I also want to get those yellow and blue stripes off the lugs but I think the lugs are zinc coated. Did you remove the blue and yellow lines yet?

Attachments

• IMG_5830.jpeg
    IMG_5830.jpeg
    365.8 KB · Views: 194
Not to thread hijack but was contacted by more than one person over this popular topic...

I'll probably go aftermarket eventually but the OP's solution is nice as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0984.jpeg
    IMG_0984.jpeg
    324.6 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0986.jpeg
    IMG_0986.jpeg
    355.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_0985.jpeg
    IMG_0985.jpeg
    474.7 KB · Views: 128
looks made for the meteor shower!
Agreed! What I am trying to figure out / decide now is…

1. Do I have the “black chrome” lugs or just the chrome ones?

2. If I have the chrome ones, is it worth buying the “black chrome” ones?

I think the current set up looks nice - a bit of contrast, but could also see darker ones looking good too and making the center cap stand out more.

I think they have them for 20 inch wheels bc I bought a pair that was too big for my 18s and then had to re buy the 18s. I’ll post a pic of the parts number when I get home. Fwiw I was going to return them but happy to sell them to someone on here too.

I think they have them for 20 inch wheels bc I bought a pair that was too big for my 18s and then had to re buy the 18s. I’ll post a pic of the parts number when I get home. Fwiw I was going to return them but happy to sell them to someone on here too.
Nice, if you send me parts number I would buy them from you.

Both the Toyota heritage and TRD style caps that fit the 18” will fit on 20” wheels. I swapped my 20” OEM caps onto a set of 18” TRD wheels, the sizes are the same.

Looked through the thread and saw the PT280-35221-5F part number, but was also seeing PT280-60200-05 online.

PT280-60200-05​
2020-2021 Toyota Land Cruiser Wheel Center Cap Matte Bronze​

PT280-35221-5F​
2022-2024 Toyota Wheel Center Cap Flat Bronze Tacoma 4Runner​

I ordered one of each. Will report back tomorrow when they arrive. The 60200 was maybe $5 more.

Back