Trail Dust Home in NH

sharkfinn

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 25, 2024
Media
New Hampshire
I have been lurking on the forum for a bit as I worked to finalize the options I wanted for the new LC (tons of great help reading here). I picked this one up from Rochester Toyota here in NH (worth a look, as they have some solid discounts right now). I am coming from a Ford F250 Lariat Tremor with the 7.3 engine. I have always been a fan of Land Cruisers, but this is my first. So far, I like the LC a lot. My 7-year-old loves the styling, and my wife is happy that I have a vehicle that she wants to drive.

I'm looking forward to some minor updates, such as wheels and tires and a roof rack, but nothing major. It's also great to see several other intro posts from NH; we should plan a 2024 LC get-together sometime soon.

As soon as I saw this color, I knew it was the color I wanted:

Attachments

• IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9986.jpeg
    IMG_9986.jpeg
    708.2 KB · Views: 46
Trail dust! I was so hesitant until I saw the color in person. Photos have a really hard time doing it justice. Welcome!

Last edited:
Congrats fellow Traildust owner. Coming from a black vehicle, it's really nice not to worry about every spec of dust in the air! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one trading perfectly good cars for the LC. This LC is for sure special, yolo, etc.., etc..

Back