Werlyb23

📛 Founding Member
Jul 3, 2024
Media
Las Vegas, NV
Vehicles
2024 Ice Cap 1958
Hey guys
When I initially got my LC, my salesman asked if I would be using apple carplay. He set it up for me, but the toyota navigation never turned on. I didn't think about this until later on but I cannot seem to find out how to activate it. I understand if you want updates to it, you have to use the subscription, but I just want to activate it so its running. Every time I try, it tells me to "log into the app" and follow the link and all it does is bring me to the subscription page of the app.
Anybody know how to activate the nav? Thanks

I believe the LC-FE comes with a one-year trial subscription of "Drive Connect" (which I think includes navigation) and "Remote Connect with Digital Key". Also comes with a ten-year subscription of "Safety Connect" and "Service Connect". These were set up with the sales person at delivery.

Not sure about what comes with other trims.

I believe the LC-FE comes with a one-year trial subscription of "Drive Connect" (which I think includes navigation) and "Remote Connect with Digital Key". Also comes with a ten-year subscription of "Safety Connect" and "Service Connect". These were set up with the sales person at delivery.

Not sure about what comes with other trims.
The sales guy never told me about that.. Apple Car Play keeps kicking me out and reverting to the regular map screen, whether I am plugged in or not. Sometimes every five minutes.. It’s really pissing me off.

Back