Toyota Extended Warranty Thread (negotiated price list)

Bluey

đź“› Founding Member
Sep 20, 2024
Media
Washington
Purpose
The purpose of this thread is to make a consolidated list of plans, prices, dealerships and points of contact that can be referenced quickly for anyone trying to price shop. This is only for 2024 or newer Land Cruiser LC250. This is only for the Toyota Extended Warranty called a Toyota Vehicle Service Agreement (VSA) from Toyota Financial Services.

Details can be found in the link below.

Previous Threads
I searched and read through the previous extended warranty thread from June 2024 but it’s sort of a hot mess. Each member that purchased one left out a piece of vital information like which plan, mileage and timeframe, or deductible amount, or price paid or person who sold it. Literally not a single post includes all the information. Each one is missing at least one or more pieces. You won’t be able to properly compare and price match a plan if you don’t have all these pieces.

Goal
Ultimately to help anyone who wants to buy a Toyota VSA Extended Warranty or negotiate with their dealership to match a deal found here. For those who don’t already know, Toyota branded VSA Extended Warranties can only be sold by the dealership. You can buy a Toyota VSA extended warranty from any Toyota dealership it doesn’t have to be from the Toyota dealership you buy your vehicle from. Hopefully though, your dealership will match or beat a deal you referenced from this list. If not then you’re going to have to search and find someone who will. You can always call a point of contact on this list and request the same deal. Hopefully they can give you the same deal or at least a deal almost as good.

Method
For those forum members that purchased the Toyota VSA extended warranty. Can you share;

1. Which plan (platinum, gold, or powertrain/years/mileage/deductible),
2. What it cost you,
3. Which dealership?
4. A point of contact/person

Example would look like

1. Platinum/10yr/100k/zero deductible
2. $xxxx
3. ABC Toyota of Somewhere
4. Jimmy John, Finance Manager
(123) 456-7891

Just the facts, no opinions on why or should you (plenty of those already been shared). Just a thread to help those looking for and researching their purchase.

I’ll update this first post with the information from everyone’s responses. If I get any details screwed up please let me know. All feedback and contributions are appreciated. Even if all four data points are not provided. Your sharing is appreciated.

Disclaimer
There is no guarantee that the same deal can be made or matched. Hopefully this helps you with finding a deal from a dealership that will make or match a deal listed here.

Thank you ahead of time and cheers!🍻

And finally
The List

Best values will be at the top of each list. Higher mileage and timeframe limits with no deductible will be put at the top.

Platinum Warranty

Gold Warranty

Powertrain Warranty

Last edited:
My dealer has lifetime powertrain warranty as long as I own the vehicle since I bought from them. I added the electronics 100k warranty for $2000 done at time of signing by me as a choice.

These I had no choice in;
I have the windshield 5 yr replacement for chip or cracks warranty $1895. leather seat replacement warranty and interior appearance for $1295. I have the chipprotect PPF warranties chip and door edge $1895. All part of their in demand pricing and non negotiable as it was added on by dealer. They wanted to put more on it but I talked them down. All part of buying a first edition in high demand area.

My dealer has lifetime powertrain warranty as long as I own the vehicle since I bought from them. I added the electronics 100k warranty for $2000 done at time of signing by me as a choice.

These I had no choice in;
I have the windshield 5 yr replacement for chip or cracks warranty $1895. leather seat replacement warranty and interior appearance for $1295. I have the chipprotect PPF warranties chip and door edge $1895. All part of their in demand pricing and non negotiable as it was added on by dealer. They wanted to put more on it but I talked them down. All part of buying a first edition in high demand area.
Thank you for sharing Roonie. I’m sorry you had to deal with that to get your First Edition. Can you share which dealership this was at?

I see this fellow mentioned a lot. No personal experience with him yet.

Attachments

• IMG_6705.jpeg
    IMG_6705.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 36
I see this fellow mentioned a lot. No personal experience with him yet.
Thank you for sharing this Markarian. Attn: Anyone who has purchased a Toyota VSA from Jerry at Midwest Toyota please provide the details of your deal. I would love to get this list started. Thank you!🍻

Last edited:
I have reached out via messaging to a few forum members that posted they purchased a Toyota VSA Extended Warranty in the forum. I’m hoping they will respond.

1. Which plan: Tire and Wheel Protection Platinum Plan (Includes Windshield and Dent Repair). 72 month coverage
2. What it cost $1685
3. Which dealership? Koons Toyota Tysons, VA
4. A point of contact Finance Manager

1. Which plan: Vehicle Service Agreement Platinum Plan (8 yrs/100,000 miles)
2. What it cost $ 3475
3. Which dealership? Koons Toyota Tysons, VA
4. A point of contact Finance Manager

1. Which plan: Platinum 10 yr/100,000 mile/$0 Deductible
2. What it cost $ 2,230
3. Which dealership? Midwest Toyota, Hutchinson KS
4. A point of contact Jerry Johnson

Back