Toyota App / Subscription Services - Setup Help

agjake01

📛 Founding Member
Sep 9, 2023
Media
North Bend, WA
Vehicles
2016 Wrangler JKU
Looking for some insight as I’m trying to setup the LC subscription services with the Toyota app. I think by adding the VIN prior to delivery and initial registration, I may have messed it up. I’ve tried removing the vehicle and adding it again in the app and on the owner site but the vehicle won’t drop off in the app. Deleted the app and cleared my cache for the website and no luck.

I even tried to set up the LC with a different email but it says my phone number is linked to my first email/setup.

The dealer wasn’t able to figure it out at delivery yesterday so now I’m trying to muddle through here.

Anyone deal with this? I thought I saw a post a while back about setup issues if you’d already registered the VIN in the app before delivery?

Thx!

We won’t be able to help a ton, your best bet is to contact Toyota brand engagement using the contact us form on the site and theylll be able to reset the vehicle connection for you.

Alternatively, you can use the SOS button and they’ll be able to help you get your car connected.

Looking for some insight as I’m trying to setup the LC subscription services with the Toyota app. I think by adding the VIN prior to delivery and initial registration, I may have messed it up. I’ve tried removing the vehicle and adding it again in the app and on the owner site but the vehicle won’t drop off in the app. Deleted the app and cleared my cache for the website and no luck.

I even tried to set up the LC with a different email but it says my phone number is linked to my first email/setup.

The dealer wasn’t able to figure it out at delivery yesterday so now I’m trying to muddle through here.

Anyone deal with this? I thought I saw a post a while back about setup issues if you’d already registered the VIN in the app before delivery?

Thx!
Disregard it just deleted the vehicle and started working…

#wonkyapp

Back