Tire Upgrade ?

Thanks for the response, that's great to hear. One more question, How is the MPG?

I'm also in Colorado, but if I'm being honest with myself this is going to spend 95% of my time on road... so just trying to find that right balance. Toyo AT3 265/70/18 or Nitto Terra Grappler 275/70/18 keep me at SL, but would much rather not blow a tire on the sharp mountain rocks...
I think the Toyo AT3โ€™s are triple peak snow rated, and the Nittoโ€™s are not(???). So maybe being in Colorado, the AT3โ€™s would be more useful?

JBLC, what is your opinion of this tire now that you have it installed? Any difference in MPG, driving dynamics, or noise? I had these on my GX460 and really liked them.
Zero change in mpg, almost no road noise and excellent driving dynamics. Cooper has nailed it in the ultimate multi-use tire that I can literally take anywhere. I wanted to avoid an E rated tire due to the loss in fuel economy with increased rolling resistance and poor road comfort. I'm hoping Cooper will not start making these in 275/70/18. Right now only Nokian and General making a tire in this size that is not E rated.

Zero change in mpg, almost no road noise and excellent driving dynamics. Cooper has nailed it in the ultimate multi-use tire that I can literally take anywhere. I wanted to avoid an E rated tire due to the loss in fuel economy with increased rolling resistance and poor road comfort. I'm hoping Cooper will not start making these in 275/70/18. Right now only Nokian and General making a tire in this size that is not E rated.
Great to hear your feedback, that was my exact experience with these tires on my GX460. I agree with the E-rated comment, I haven't found a need for E-rated in the terrain we have in Utah (Moab, trails, etc) unless the rock crawling a 4+ with aired down tires.

Do you have any photos?

Great to hear your feedback, that was my exact experience with these tires on my GX460. I agree with the E-rated comment, I haven't found a need for E-rated in the terrain we have in Utah (Moab, trails, etc) unless the rock crawling a 4+ with aired down tires.

Do you have any photos?

Attachments

• LC1.jpeg
    LC1.jpeg
    453 KB · Views: 11
Great thanks! Awesome looking LC!!
Thanks, I was originally going to run a +35 offset but a buddy suggested I go more aggressive with the poke. I personally am so happy I decided to go with the +0 as the stance on stock suspension is so much more aggressive now. A lift/level would look more proper for sure but the stock setup will get you by for a bit.

Back