Subwoofer yet?

I bet that setup sounds great! I’m not sure I even need that much….I’m actually curious as to how the self-powered thin subs that fit u der the seat work.

I bet that setup sounds great! I’m not sure I even need that much….I’m actually curious as to how the self-powered thin subs that fit u der the seat work.
I can't speak to all trims, but I can tell you a Kicker 46HS10 does NOT fit under a LC trim with the power seats.

Does anyone know the speakers' sizes for the premium and non-premium models? I ended up getting a non-premium LC trim and I'm fairly happy with the base stereo but really wanting to know sizes to see what my replacement options would be. Looks like even the base LC trim stereo has a sub in the back gate even though I really do no notice it at all over the bass coming out of the front door speakers.

Does anyone know the speakers' sizes for the premium and non-premium models? I ended up getting a non-premium LC trim and I'm fairly happy with the base stereo but really wanting to know sizes to see what my replacement options would be. Looks like even the base LC trim stereo has a sub in the back gate even though I really do no notice it at all over the bass coming out of the front door speakers.
There are 3 3.5" speakers in the dash (since they are sold in pairs, I have one left over JL and JBL 3.5" speaker that I would sell), 6x9 in the front doors, 6.5" in the rear doors, and an 8" mid range speaker in the rear. I am not sure what is included in the premium system. Below is a link to a site that you can narrow down your search based on the LC.

1000013123.jpg
Installed the beat sonic amp in my JBL equipped cruiser today. Pretty shocked how much better the bass is now. Will it compete with a aftermarket sub? No. However, I feel it's worth the upgrade for anyone not wanted to install a aftermarket subwoofer. Install was smooth, and I just followed their YouTube video. Only oh crap moment was I powered up the LC (not start) while I had everything unplugged to test the gain on the amp. As soon as I started it, it gave a parking brake error. Got the gain where I wanted and turned the LC off. When I finished everything, and reconnected everything, the error remained and gave a visit dealer. I cycled the parking brake and powered off and on the LC and the error went away.

Back