Stock-like Auxliliary Switch Panel

SkookumOffroad

📛 Founding Member
Oct 27, 2024
Media
Fort Collins, CO
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser, 2000 F-250, 2023 Mazda CX-5 Turbo
I have heard a lot of grumbling about the new 250 not having enough spots for auxiliary switches so I am creating a "stock-like" direct replacement for the console panel. I'll keep everybody updated on progress!

20241027_093956.jpg

20241027_092308.jpg

20241027_092416.jpg

Last edited:
I was looking at this the other day, seems like the ideal place for aux switches. The one furthest to the left is already being used on mine for the front camera switch

Looks great. Will final product be black?

I was looking at this the other day, seems like the ideal place for aux switches. The one furthest to the left is already being used on mine for the front camera switch
That's what I was thinking. I'm not a big fan of bulky or funky switches that don't match the stock look and this spot almost looks strange empty.

Another idea for you would be..... make some switch blanks that match the texture of your trim panel for those that need to add one switch but want to add more switches at a later date.

Another idea for you would be..... make some switch blanks that match the texture of your trim panel for those that need to add one switch but want to add more switches at a later date.
Good call! I'll definitely do that too.

Back