Sports mode - transformational

The heavier steering wheel is excellent.
Feels more engine braking too, probably due the up gear.

I use normal for a couple weeks, than eco for a while, than normal for a few days, than sport for a day or two...
Is like driving slightly different cars

So interesting because I have only had mine for 6 days but definitely taken notice of what seems to be a less powerful A/C than my 2017 4Runner which I have been thinking is strange. But have not driven out of ECO mode, so I bet that is the issue. Very good to hear and I will drive in Normal soon and see what happens.

I agree that the sport mode has a much better steering feel and requires a little more input, which is a good thing. The 40 to 60 throttle response was surprisingly strong. I left it in normal for the first 1200 miles and now that I’ve got 1500 miles on the clock, full throttle pulls in sport are pretty entertaining.

Is there a way to lock into Sport mode in your profile? I got mine back in July and my preference would be Sport mode all the time (unless I change it), but cannot remember if there is a way to set that as the standard.

High praise indeed coming from a Macan GTS. I’ve driven very little in sport I need to check it out. BTW I put the K03’s on and it’s tighter, firmer, more precise a completely different feel.
+1 on the KO3s.

Back