"Sit Up Sensor"

HTLego3

📛 Founding Member
Aug 17, 2024
United States (Wisconsin)
I have an issue that only seems to happen while I'm driving at night. I keep getting a warning on my dash that's telling me to "Sit up". I can't sit up any more straighter that I do while driving LoL. I don't know if its a combination of the darkness inside and out the car while driving at night causing this issue. The warning happens like every 30 seconds while driving. Its getting kind of annoying. Is there a way to adjust this particular sensor ??

I get that when I have my hand at 12 o-clock or when I'm looking around.

I get that when I have my hand at 12 o-clock or when I'm looking around.
Me too.

There’s a guy on YouTube that shows how to turn that nanny cam off, but I think you will also lose some functionality of other features as well. I think the video was posted on here as well. I’ll look at my YouTube history as well to see if I can find it for you.

I believe it’s the “driver monitoring system “. Happened to my wife now she won’t drive it. You can turn it off or you might be able to adjust the sensitivity level.

I have an issue that only seems to happen while I'm driving at night. I keep getting a warning on my dash that's telling me to "Sit up". I can't sit up any more straighter that I do while driving LoL. I don't know if its a combination of the darkness inside and out the car while driving at night causing this issue. The warning happens like every 30 seconds while driving. Its getting kind of annoying. Is there a way to adjust this particular sensor ??
Welcome to the forum HTLego3.

Here is the video that I mentioned. It is pretty simple, and only ~3 minutes long..

First thing I did when I drove it off the lot was turn it off. I'm curious though, does it actually provide any usable function? Like does it make the lane keep so that you don't have to touch the steering wheel every 15 seconds?

Back