Shortage forcing me to change color 💔

I wanted Trail Dust but in June a Meteor Shower FE became available at a Connecticut dealership while my wife happened to be visiting her parents there. She drove it, loved it and the color, and the following week I went down from Vermont and bought it for her. Have to admit, I too like the color!
Later this week I pick up my Lexus GX550 Overtrail in Nori Green, you only live once…

Yeah i thought i wanted heritage blue but when i saw the meteor shower i loved it and grabbed it. Reminds me of the “old school” paint color(s) they had on classic LC’s.

Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! 💔
Wait and get the color you want. If you don't want to wait then buy a blue FE now and sell/trade it when the color you want becomes available.

Wait and get the color you want. If you don't want to wait then buy a blue FE now and sell/trade it when the color you want becomes available
Wait and get the color you want. If you don't want to wait then buy a blue FE now and sell/trade it when the color you want becomes available.
saw the white FE in person (in broad daylight) and was in love. Those round headlights look so cartoonish and aggressive at the same time!

I've Googled it and can't find any pics of a white FE anywhere. If you can find one, please
Find one? I’ll do you one better. Here’s mine! Just got it a couple days ago:

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpeg
    IMG_0869.jpeg
    432.6 KB · Views: 12
I was lucky that one of the first to arrive at my dealership that was an LC premium was my first choice; WCP with Java. I was first on the list for that specific config so I got it. I saw an LC Premium in underground with the black leather. The LC looks really good in Underground. Too dark for me as a daily but a reeealy good color.

If you’re waiting for a specie color combo, don’t give in if you don’t need it right now. Nothing worse than settling when paying $60k+ for a vehicle and then possibly regretting it later.

Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! 💔
Hi Alarees colour is my worst nightmare I actually wanted a Smokey Blue but when it cam to ordering I actually had no choice because here in the UK to get Blue we have to have an FE we can only have Blue or Sand in the FE so I have a Smokey Blue coming in the next few days BUT I quite like Sand now !!!!!! my first instink was BLUE. try getting some Pictures on youtube of the actuall blue not enhanced etc as some of the videos are very misleading when it comes to blue good luck
Dave in the UK

My own system for knowing if I made the right vehicle choice:

peeping thru the window to the garage every now and then just to check it out for absolutely no reason.:LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: MJE
Back