Shortage forcing me to change color đź’”

ALRAEES

đź“› Founding Member
Jun 24, 2024
Media
Bahrain
Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! đź’”

The good news is that it doesn’t seem like you’ll see many meteors over there and so you won’t often be reminded that you had to go with a different color. That said, there actually isn’t a bad looking color for this rig, so why wait?

Saw one on a delivery truck yesterday. That thing was gorgeous. Might be worth the wait just to avoid the regrets.

1725717945249.jpeg

Brothers and friends. I wanted a blizzard pearl. I made a deposit. We had agreed on an Out Of The Door price. When the LC arrived I was asked to pay 500 more. I went to a different dealer. And picked up a meteor shower. These are in short supply. I have seen only 2 on the street since January, and I live in the car capital called Los Angeles. I did like 3 LED lamps. After a week or so, color does not matter. Pick some other available color and start enjoying. I love love my LC. At my work, over 50 people in July and August have circled my Landy, asked me questions and praised it. I am a happy camper and so thankful to Lord.

Hi y’all

Been waiting since July on a meteor LC but unfortunately our dealership here in Bahrain has been very slow with fulfilling orders.

I might be getting a choice of a FE white or blue.

What do you guys think? Should I wait for the meteor or should I go with the choice they’re offering me?

Bear in mind that the one that I wanted was the square headlight one and I’m surprised that they have two FEs (round headlights) here since they’re very hard to come by and they were sold out since day one.

HELP me out! đź’”
FE doesn’t come in white

I'd definitely wait for the color you want, unless you need a car right now. If you take a color that is not your first choice, you'll definitely end up regretting it in the long run, unless the options available to you now are a close second. But don't get a color you don't like just to have your truck a few months faster.

Go ahead, rub it in! lol
Allow me to further rub it in. I passed on a meteor while waiting for my allocation of a WCP. But yeah if you can wait for it, wait for it. When a dealership is allocated a certain trim, one of the configurations they can change is the color.

I’m not sure how hot it gets in Bahrain, but I highly recommend the heat rejecting ceramic window tinting. Especially if the installer is skilled.

Back