Shelving in 2024 LC

Let us know if you'd like to know more! We have a sleeping platform + drawer system that allows your 2nd row to be kept in place (our sleeper converts between stowed/deployed via a patented mechanisms to secures it in place both stowed and deployed)

View attachment 9141
I saw a few solutions like your already. But I feel there is potentially some room for improvement so I am still waiting, maybe at some point I'll spend time to create one myself that is more tightly fit into LC. My biggest concern is still how to water proof the battery area and allow future battery service.

Last edited:
I stopped by last week…they’re working up some concepts now. I’ll post here as soon as they’re done, but it will probably be a few weeks because they are all out on the road right now…hopefully enjoying themselves.

I toured the shop, super impressive. I think they are going to come up with some amazing options!!!

More to follow…..
I posted this on another thread, but just in case some of you missed it, I'll post it here as well. I'm super happy with how this came out.

Does anybody have a good suggestion/examples to build a shelving system and/or sleeping area in the new LC? I do not want to simply build a platform and have all the space under wasted. I am trying to figure out a nice solution I can usethe bottom as storage or some kind of vault.

Given we have our hybrid battery now in the cargo space it might be a bit trickier to get it right.
Hi Marianna,

We have just created a solution for being able to access the storage in the new LC while also having a dual drawer system/bed extension! Find it on our website: Land Cruiser 250 Dual Drawer Storage PreCut Kit

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 15
  • 3.png
    3.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
Back