Shadows in headlights

Funpauly

📛 Founding Member
Jul 26, 2024
Sebastian Florida
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Picked up my First Edition yesterday. Tonight was the first time driving it in the dark. There’s this distracting half oval shadows coming from headlights on the drivers side. I can’t see anything blocking them. Anyone have any ideas about this and how to fix it?

Congrats! This issue was mentioned in another post. However, don't recall a solution.

I think I read somewhere that someone hypothesized that those shadows were to keep the head lights from blinding oncoming traffic(?).

Picked up my First Edition yesterday. Tonight was the first time driving it in the dark. There’s this distracting half oval shadows coming from headlights on the drivers side. I can’t see anything blocking them. Anyone have any ideas about this and how to fix it?
Complain to Toyota Engagement directly so there’s “enough issues reported”

I finally drove my FE at night and saw the annoying shadows (pic included). They appear symmetrical as shown on the wall but when driving they merge and appear on the drivers side. Has anyone ask the dealer to look at it?

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpeg
    IMG_0707.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 25
I finally drove my FE at night and saw the annoying shadows (pic included). They appear symmetrical as shown on the wall but when driving they merge and appear on the drivers side. Has anyone ask the dealer to look at it?
They will tell you it’s designed that way - I asked service and my salesman and Toyota directly - good luck they don’t see a problem

Back