Savagegeese LC review is out

Hiker42

📛 Founding Member
Aug 21, 2024
Media
Atlanta, GA
Vehicles
Grand Cherokee
I'm still in the new car honeymoon phase with my LC, so when I saw the Savagegeese review come up in my youtube feed, I was afraid to watch it. I was fully prepared for those guys to dunk all over it. Much to my surprise, they didn't!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still in the new car honeymoon phase with my LC, so when I saw the Savagegeese review come up in my youtube feed, I was afraid to watch it. I was fully prepared for those guys to dunk all over it. Much to my surprise, they didn't!
I like Savagegeese and his Patagonia jacket-wearing cohort. However, I questioned his car knowledge when he purchased a used Volvo XC90 R-Design, spent a crazy amount on ceramic coating, and was completely surprised when it turned out to be the most unreliable and troublesome vehicle he'd ever owned. In fact, so troublesome he had to get rid of it.

It is common knowledge in the auto industry that the Volvo XC90 is an absolute mechanical nightmare and should not be purchased. Savage should know this as reviewing / researching / testing cars is what he does for a living.

He does like the Landcruiser though.

I appreciate that they didn't do a media day video. Those are very unhelpful for real world application, and you get 30 exactly similar reviews trying to make it look like they did some real journalism.

I was hoping that they would share their opinion about the build quality and quality of drive train and suspension components when they had the vehicle on the lift. In past videos they have done some deeper dives into this and the discussion has been interesting.

Back