💵 For Sale Roof Rails and Cross Bars

Lenny33

📛 Founding Member
Jan 13, 2024
Media
Conifer, CO, USA
Vehicles
Lexus GX460
Roof rails and cross bars for sale. They were on the vehicle for 2500 miles and nothing was ever put on them. Like new.
$700 for the set
Thanks
(I’m in Denver area but could ship on buyer’s dime if interested)

Hard to imagine you’d sell the crossbars separately, but since I’m in Denver I’ll lay the idea out there. No rush, my delivery isn’t until November.

Thanks for your interest! Maybe someone else will chime in wanting the crossbars and we can get it all figured out that way…
So you want the rails only, right?

Roof rails and cross bars for sale. They were on the vehicle for 2500 miles and nothing was ever put on them. Like new.
$700 for the set
Thanks
(I’m in Denver area but could ship on buyer’s dime if interested)
Hi do those fit the 1958? I’m in Santa Fe - do you visit Santa Fe? Thanks Steve 847567399-

So make an add. I don’t care - seems like it will work better for the buyer, but a questionable way to sell your stuff.

Kind of sleezy to jump on someone’s sale post to list your own items….
easy now lLenny-no need to get negtive-figured he said "Santa fe" where I live. Otherwise wouldn't have replied-- Rack n Bars for sale everywhere on this site and buyers all over the country--sure you won't have a problem selling them. Will delete for your peace of mind-good luck!

Sorry. Don’t mean to get our wires crossed. Maybe I overreacted. I just think it’s not the best way to handle selling something. And no, I’m not at all worried about selling these. I’m not in a hurry and 700 is a good price. Good luck with sale.!

Back