Rear Seats Be Gone !!

Adios rear seats! For our customers that can give-up the 2nd row, the amount of storage gained is pretty remarkable. We offer our sleeping platforms with a 'seat delete' option that is great for stuffing duffels, totes, etc. We don't list the seat-delete on the website because it's a pretty low-volume offering for us, but that is certainly available with our 250 offering.

The 2nd picture is a seat-delete sleeping platform from a 200 series, which would look similar to the 250. This one even includes a top-access hatch, adding additional flexibility to the system.

image1.jpeg

20240209_122708.jpg

Adios rear seats! For our customers that can give-up the 2nd row, the amount of storage gained is pretty remarkable. We offer our sleeping platforms with a 'seat delete' option that is great for stuffing duffels, totes, etc. We don't list the seat-delete on the website because it's a pretty low-volume offering for us, but that is certainly available with our 250 offering.

The 2nd picture is a seat-delete sleeping platform from a 200 series, which would look similar to the 250. This one even includes a top-access hatch, adding additional flexibility to the system.

View attachment 9137

View attachment 9138
Link? Website? Thanks

Of course!

SS1 System- 250 Series Land Cruiser

Let me know if I can provide any additional details
Thank you. It looks great. However, I have removed the rear seats and I'm mostly interested in a flat platform that Is as low as (possible ) on top of the hybrid battery and doesn't raise the floor at all.

I need all the vertical space in the cargo area I can get as I use it for work.

Do you offer anything like that?

Thank you. It looks great. However, I have removed the rear seats and I'm mostly interested in a flat platform that Is as low as (possible ) on top of the hybrid battery and doesn't raise the floor at all.

I need all the vertical space in the cargo area I can get as I use it for work.

Do you offer anything like that?
Not quite anything like that. We are exploring the viability of a lower-height drawer system that would match the height of the 2nd row seats when folded flat, but nothing that is level to the battery hump.

Dare I say this out loud, but sounds like you should check out the Goose Gear plate system, I believe that's exactly what that system is!

Not quite anything like that. We are exploring the viability of a lower-height drawer system that would match the height of the 2nd row seats when folded flat, but nothing that is level to the battery hump.

Dare I say this out loud, but sounds like you should check out the Goose Gear plate system, I believe that's exactly what that system is!
I appreciate that. I Have looked at their system, however it deletes all of the original storage by the tailgate and behind the hybrid battery where the OEM storage was.

So I'm not a fan of it.

But I'm going to sit tight until I either find something that makes sense for me or I'll make it myself.

Thanks so much

I don't think It deletes it? It makes it actually accessible while having drawers.
That's correct for where the rear seats used to be.

However, the front platform that touches the tailgate is what I'm referring to.

The OEM storage compartments (on the front portion ) are gone with their system.

I think that space is not covered and open? also side are accessible too. I usually prefer as shelf design, since you can have gear on top and still access stuff under, factory you have to lift gear and open the lid.

1724375005294.png

I think that space is not covered and open? also side are accessible too. I usually prefer as shelf design, since you can have gear on top and still access stuff under, factory you have to lift gear and open the lid.

View attachment 9170
Yes, it's completely opened. So if I stuff things in there for storage and then open the tailgate everything would fall out

But if you have a drawer system over the various compartments you can no longer open them. At least with this system you could shove stuff in there that in theory won't fall out easy

But if you have a drawer system over the various compartments you can no longer open them. At least with this system you could shove stuff in there that in theory won't fall out easy
You just can't open them when you're lying on them or there's something on top of them.

But I like the OEM design and hoped they would have mimicked that and retained the storage compartments.

90% of the time I'm not lying on top of them or have something on them where I cant access them. So that's not a problem for me

I cut a “notch” out on the rear of my DIY leveling platform to allow me to still access the small rear storage and keep any weight off that particularly flimsy (and weight limit warned) little cargo panel.
IMG_2057.jpeg

I cut a “notch” out on the rear of my DIY leveling platform to allow me to still access the small rear storage and keep any weight off that particularly flimsy (and weight limit warned) little cargo panel. View attachment 9196
Nice design. However, I'm not interested in raising the platform at all and reducing the headspace in the already limited cargo area.

I appreciate that. I Have looked at their system, however it deletes all of the original storage by the tailgate and behind the hybrid battery where the OEM storage was.

So I'm not a fan of it.

But I'm going to sit tight until I either find something that makes sense for me or I'll make it myself.

Thanks so much
Edit: also, $1,400 + for a half inch piece of wood is absurd. I'm all for paying a premium for a product, but I also don't want to be fleeced.

Nice design. However, I'm not interested in raising the platform at all and reducing the headspace in the already limited cargo area.
Agreed! This is just a simple "take out and fold up to store" design that I'll use for weekend camping and the occasional longer "overland" camping trips.

Back