Rear seat cover

BigE

📛 Founding Member
Jun 21, 2024
Media
NW Arkansas
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser FE, 2014 Land Cruiser
Has anyone found a custom fit rear seat cover? A center console cover would also be nice. I’m looking to protect my seat from my dog. Thanks

We love our Orvis cover!! Has door guards too. The large or extra large should work.

We love our Orvis cover!! Has door guards too. The large or extra large should work.
I appreciate the info. Which model Orvis? Are the door guards attached to the rear seat cover or separate?

Door guards sold separately. Not sure which model. Probably bought their top of the line.

I picked one up from Wally Mart, a lot cheaper than the one I got from Carhartt. Not as heavy but more of a grandkid cover.

I picked one up from Wally Mart, a lot cheaper than the one I got from Carhartt. Not as heavy but more of a grandkid cover.
Thanks. I’ll take a look.

I haven’t taken delivery of my FE yet, but will post when I have, along with many other adds………. I am planning on doing an ongoing long post about what mods I do, how to do them and where I purchased them etc…….. each time I add something, I edit the original thread with the info, but I gotta get the dang thing first

Has anyone found a custom fit rear seat cover? A center console cover would also be nice. I’m looking to protect my seat from my dog. Thanks
The Weathertech back seat cover I ordered for my 4 door wrangler fits good enough obviously the wrangler seat is a alot more narrow, love the quality of the product though. No slip material under seat part, loops to go over headrest and the tube things you stuff between the cracks in the seat to keep it in place.

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpg
    IMG_2440.jpg
    828.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2439.jpg
    IMG_2439.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 89
I used the Wal Mart "Dickies" it fits really well, has a flap that goes down each side and across the front. It's quilted, has seatbelt Velcro openings, headrest straps and the PVC tube things and for 39 bucks just can't beat it. It's as good a quality as the Carhartt one in the Taco.

Anyone found a GOOD solution for covering the rear doors? I know that Weathertech has something but I tried them and promptly returned them after one blew out of the window. Fortunately, I was able to stop quickly and retrieve it while dodging traffic. I also tried some of the Amazon specials but had similar results.

I know some of the seat carriers sort of cover the doors but those are not overly convenient as you have to unzip them to let the dog in or out.

Subaru actually has what appears to be hard plastic, molded covers that you can buy. Really wish Toyota would do the same.

1722630874566.png

Anyone found a GOOD solution for covering the rear doors? I know that Weathertech has something but I tried them and promptly returned them after one blew out of the window. Fortunately, I was able to stop quickly and retrieve it while dodging traffic. I also tried some of the Amazon specials but had similar results.

I know some of the seat carriers sort of cover the doors but those are not overly convenient as you have to unzip them to let the dog in or out.

Subaru actually has what appears to be hard plastic, molded covers that you can buy. Really wish Toyota would do the same.

View attachment 6711
I wish I could find something like that for the front pass door, my pup rides up front.

I used the Wal Mart "Dickies" it fits really well, has a flap that goes down each side and across the front. It's quilted, has seatbelt Velcro openings, headrest straps and the PVC tube things and for 39 bucks just can't beat it. It's as good a quality as the Carhartt one in the Taco.
I purchased one of these too. So far so good, can't beat the price and seems to fit OK.

I just bought and put in this one. It is a little big but better bigger than smaller. It has flaps that cover the doors. Only thing is, the back window is curved so when you put in the inserts that door panels Velcro to, the one insert moves because it’s not sitting flush because of the curve.

I’ll endorse the Carhart universal bench one. It’s not a perfect fit, but after adjusting all the straps it’s very close. If you unstrap the top Velcro strap you can fold down the single seat by itself leaving the. You can also fold and tumble the whole row. I forgot to thread the middle shoulder seatbelt through, but will do that.

Attachments

• IMG_9402.jpeg
    IMG_9402.jpeg
    404 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9404.jpeg
    IMG_9404.jpeg
    412.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9405.jpeg
    IMG_9405.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9400.jpeg
    IMG_9400.jpeg
    413.9 KB · Views: 40
I’ll endorse the Carhart universal bench one. It’s not a perfect fit, but after adjusting all the straps it’s very close. If you unstrap the top Velcro strap you can fold down the single seat by itself leaving the. You can also fold and tumble the whole row. I forgot to thread the middle shoulder seatbelt through, but will do that.
Why did you have to use an NRS strap on the third image?

Back