Question for Owners: Is a Retractable Luggage (Cargo) Cover standard on the 2024 Land Cruiser?

No cargo cover on my 1958 either. Nor is one specific to the Land Cruiser available from Toyota parts. Hard to believe they overlooked such a standard safety and security feature.

No cargo cover on my 1958 either. Nor is one specific to the Land Cruiser available from Toyota parts. Hard to believe they overlooked such a standard safety and security feature.
My dealer (parts department) gave me a part number and a price.

It’s the correct part number. It’s just Toyota/Lexus wording to call it “tonneau”.
I can find many "cargo covers" in the Toyota catalog for other models that look like the right item. They all say, "May not fit your selected vehicle." No "tonneau covers" are listed for the Land Cruiser. Of course the parts listed for owners may not be as current as the dealer's system.

It’s the correct part number. It’s just Toyota/Lexus wording to call it “tonneau”.
The LC has no boot (UK term).

If it’s the correct part number, it seems odd that it cost $800 when one for the forerunner cost $179.

And some of the videos of the preproduction models when the LC was announced, some of them had the tonneau cover.

No part number yet, however it is mentioned as an option on page 494 in the owners manual. So it must exist. It would be handy to find that part number as well as the part number for the protective flap that hangs down.

No part number yet, however it is mentioned as an option on page 494 in the owners manual. So it must exist. It would be handy to find that part number as well as the part number for the protective flap that hangs down.
I believe this is what you are looking for.....

Attachments

• Protective Cover.jpg
    Protective Cover.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 43
I would imagine it is spring loaded (that's how my Rav4's cargo cover is) so you just compress it to fit in those holes. I can't imagine it needs anything else but I could be wrong?

I'll ask my local dealer to look into it and report back!
Anyone found anything? Dealer confirmed they are not available to order. Will GX cover work?

The Amazon “Kaungka Cargo Cover” fits and is at minimum a good temporary solution for $160. I’ll probably keep it over the $900 oem solution.

The Amazon “Kaungka Cargo Cover” fits and is at minimum a good temporary solution for $160. I’ll probably keep it over the $900 oem solution.
Dang, out of stock : (
Great find, I searched Amazon and came up with nothing. Hopefully they get more soon. Thank you!

Do you have a link to share? I can’t find a specific Land Cruiser one, unless you are using the 4Runner version

Back