"PREMIUM FLOOR MAT SET" - any idea what this actually entails?

Waiting for rear cargo rubber mat picking up my order today it was the only rubber mat that was not on my FE. I have a ? Has any one removed front air scoops from bottom of bumper to clear tires and did this affect your gas mileage ?
This must be a joke. Remove the air dams to fit larger tires and then worry about mpg? I wish I would have thought of that one! My sarcasm is surpassed only by yours sir. Love it!

It comes with all weather mats. You were getting an accessory that is carpet mats. The rear, carpet or all weather is an extra also.
The vehicle spec says FE comes with all weather cabin and cargo mats. Mine had the cabin mats. The dealer got me the cargo mat that wasn’t there.
I also noted thrown in the back when it came was a first aid kit, 2 key fob covers, and a cargo net. All OEM. Didn’t get charged for any of it.

Just took delivery today and it came with the all weather mats but no cargo mat.
Same with me. On the spec sheet it says cargo mat is included on the premium and FE. Dealer ordered it for me no charge.

I ordered a cargo mat and the 2nd FE I ended up purchasing came with one, so now I have a extra one.

Back