Parts Diagrams?

ChillLC

📛 Founding Member
Jun 21, 2024
Media
California
Somewhere I think I saw someone post some images of exploded parts diagrams for the 24 LC but I cannot find them now. Does anyone know the website for them?
Specifically, I'm looking for the part numbers for the silver bumper parts in these images. Would like to replace with black.
Or, if anyone would like to trade, let me know!
I know I could wrap but would prefer OEM parts.
Thank you
20240623_124023.jpg
20240623_125046-EDIT-EDIT.jpg

I think I'll try wrapping 1st and see how it holds up. Has to be a lot cheaper than OEM replacements.

I think I'll try wrapping 1st and see how it holds up. Has to be a lot cheaper than OEM replacements.
I tried to take the back 2 off today but after 4 bolts and not much progress I decided to see if I could maybe find a schematic on line. I know from experience alot of it just tugs off but I didnt want to blindly start yanking on a new vehicle. I'll drop them off to be wrapped the second I can get them off.

I tried to take the back 2 off today but after 4 bolts and not much progress I decided to see if I could maybe find a schematic on line. I know from experience alot of it just tugs off but I didnt want to blindly start yanking on a new vehicle. I'll drop them off to be wrapped the second I can get them off.
Knowing me..... I'll have the rear interior side trim panels off with in a day or two after I get it home and depending if I can find a place for the air compressor, I'll move to the front grill and fascia panels. I mounted the air compressor behind the driver's headlight on the Taco, there are huge voids behind Toyota headlights for some reason.

Once I get the compressor sorted, I'll get after those ugly bumpers.

Does the Cup Holder Tray - 66993-60040 mentioned in that Parts Thread sit in the cup holder? I was wondering if a removeable rubber insert existed for that.

They also mention a luggage cover but nothing comes up when you search for it (Luggage Cover - PZ317-60013)

Does the Cup Holder Tray - 66993-60040 mentioned in that Parts Thread sit in the cup holder? I was wondering if a removeable rubber insert existed for that.

They also mention a luggage cover but nothing comes up when you search for it (Luggage Cover - PZ317-60013)
My dealer quoted me $835 for the Luggage Cover - PZ317-60013 Hard pass

Back