Pierac

📛 Founding Member
Jun 3, 2024
Media
Arizona
Vehicles
Land Cruiser
OilReport.png
Thought it would be nice to see what other LC owners reports read. I plan on getting another report at 5000 miles to see if the Fuel % drops. My replacement oil was... Valvoline Restore & Protect full synthetic 0W-20, with toyota filter.

Post your results here....

Last edited:
View attachment 13994Thought it would be nice to see what other LC owners reports read. I plan on getting another report at 5000 miles to see if the Fuel % drops. My replacement oil was... Valvoline Restore & Protect full synthetic 0W-20, with toyota filter.

Post your results here....
I wouldn't trust Blackstones fuel dilution numbers. They use a method that is basically a guess. Use polaris labs if you want that number to be more accurate.

Which oil test did you do on their website?

View attachment 14009
Standard... $35 bucks... As they already had my money about 3 weeks before the results... They have no reason to lie...

Did someone rip you and No15... off in the past and make you think all Labs are Full of Shit?

Guys... It's just data... No one is trying to prove a point!

Take your Tin cap off!

Standard... $35 bucks... As they already had my money about 3 weeks before the results... They have no reason to lie...

Did someone rip you and No15... off in the past and make you think all Labs are Full of Shit?

Guys... It's just data... No one is trying to prove a point!

Take your Tin cap off!
Don't know where this aggressiveness is coming g from. Blackstone is fine and I never said otherwise. All I said is if fuel dilution is not measured accurately there. They do not have the very expensive test machine to do it.
You mentioned fuel dilution as a concern and I suggested a lab with the correct equipment.

Back