TumaloCruzer

📛 Founding Member
Apr 23, 2024
Media
Bend, OR
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser 1958
UPDATE: sold/gone

I just picked up a 1958 where the dealer added a roof rack. I already have an aftermarket one ordered, so I'll be taking it off.
I am traveling for a week, and then I'll be back home (7/22) and it will be available in the central Oregon area for pickup.
I am open to shipping, but guessing it will be cost prohibitive.

IMG_6753.jpeg
IMG_6751.jpeg
IMG_6750.jpeg
IMG_6748.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6752.jpeg
    IMG_6752.jpeg
    363.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Definitely a nice price. I might be interested, although right now I’m leaning towards the roof rails route.

I’m in DC but am kicking around the idea of driving out there to drop off my daughter off at the Univ of Oregon next month and climbing the Middle Sister outside of Bend while I’m there. If so I’ll check back with you then to see if it’s still available.

I just picked up a 1958 where the dealer added a roof rack. I already have an aftermarket one ordered, so I'll be taking it off.
I am traveling for a week, and then I'll be back home (7/22) and it will be available in the central Oregon area for pickup.

View attachment 5460View attachment 5462View attachment 5463View attachment 5464

View attachment 5460View attachment 5462View attachment 5463View attachment 5464
Curious what aftermarket rack you are looking at? I am eying Wescott. Also, when you removed your rack was it directly attached to the LC or was the rack attached to the LC Rails which are sold separate from the roof rack? Thanks. The white LC is sharp!

I went with the Frontrunner rack. Compared to Westcott and others it is less aerodynamic and slim, but I like all the accessories Frontrunner has. I had the shop installing my new rack pull the old one, so I can’t answer your other questions. But I feel like someone posted a video on the forum of the OEM rack tear down.

I went with the Frontrunner rack. Compared to Westcott and others it is less aerodynamic and slim, but I like all the accessories Frontrunner has. I had the shop installing my new rack pull the old one, so I can’t answer your other questions. But I feel like someone posted a video on the forum of the OEM rack tear down.
Thanks!

Back