New to Toyota Brand

WE LC

📛 Founding Member
Sep 29, 2024
Chattanooga, TN
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Limited Edition
This is the first ToyotaI have purchased over a long new car buying career. At this point in retirement I am interested in reliability, value, and comfort. I sold/traded a Subaru Outback and C-7 Corvette Coupe. I researched the Land Cruiser history and decided to gamble on the new release because of the ride and style.

This is the first ToyotaI have purchased over a long new car buying career. At this point in retirement I am interested in reliability, value, and comfort. I sold/traded a Subaru Outback and C-7 Corvette Coupe. I researched the Land Cruiser history and decided to gamble on the new release because of the ride and style.
Welcome, I just turned 55 today! I have only owned Toyotas literally nothing else Never once have they let me down. Amazing vehicles and very capable 4 wheel drives!

No gamble, a well-engineered machine!

Back