New here - need help

narutooooo

📛 Founding Member
Oct 8, 2024
Media
LA
Hello fellow LC owners,

I’m currently waiting for my vehicle, which was supposed to be delivered in mid-October. However, I’ve suddenly lost tracking of it, and the vehicle specifications now say "Invalid VIN for Brand." Has anyone else experienced this issue before their vehicle delivery?

1728439578031.png

Did you by chance have a temporary VIN before? Perhaps you have an actual one now that it's build and on the road. Perhaps that's why it disappeared?

Hello fellow LC owners,

I’m currently waiting for my vehicle, which was supposed to be delivered in mid-October. However, I’ve suddenly lost tracking of it, and the vehicle specifications now say "Invalid VIN for Brand." Has anyone else experienced this issue before their vehicle delivery?

View attachment 14061
The same thing happened when I was waiting for Miss Daisy to arrive. It was maddening.

Did you by chance have a temporary VIN before? Perhaps you have an actual one now that it's build and on the road. Perhaps that's why it disappeared?
No! this was the VIN that was on the window sticker and the vehicle status was in transit

I was also unable to track down mine at some point while it was in transit…for like a week or so, then magically showed up at the dealership :LOL:

I was also unable to track down mine at some point while it was in transit…for like a week or so, then magically showed up at the dealership :LOL:
even for you, was it showing invalid VIN and disappeared from dealer inventory and smartpath ?

I sold my current vehicle also thinking the vehicle will be at dealership in a week lol.

even for you, was it showing invalid VIN and disappeared from dealer inventory and smartpath ?

I sold my current vehicle also thinking the vehicle will be at dealership in a week lol.
Dealer said vehicle is at port and that's the only info available on the vehicle. No ETA and all we can do is wait
Yeah it disappeared from dealer inventory, and they also told me to wait…they said ETA was between sept 25 and Oct 15, and eventually arrived on Oct 2. Don’t lose your heart 🤞

Back