New from UK

Ok we will have to have a UK event then at a service station profiling the entire UK memberships vehicles !!

Speak next week after we find out what the position is with vehicle allocation and insurance
Ok cheers I don't know your name

Hello again I have just been offered one and waiting for the Dealership to call me
Ok we will have to have a UK event then at a service station profiling the entire UK memberships vehicles !!

Speak next week after we find out what the position is with vehicle allocation and insurance
good evening
I’ve been offered a LC today it looks like reading between the lines every Dealership is getting an allocation of 2 cars you might want to ask where you are on your dealership list
Dave

Yep it’s possible I will miss out - will update when I hear definitively

Good morning Flyingtrotter
I still may get a chance torn between Heritage Blue and Trail dust / ( Sand )

Looks like I will be joining the LC community - I have a Trail Dust/Sand coloured First Edition in UK spec allocated - have paid my deposit and the build slot shows ETA of vehicle is October 2024 - Ian

Looks like I will be joining the LC community - I have a Trail Dust/Sand coloured First Edition in UK spec allocated - have paid my deposit and the build slot shows ETA of vehicle is October 2024 - Ian
That’s great Ian I think I am joining too the sales guy also said October build FE Heritage Blue 👍

So between us we have the entire range of UK spec FEs covered ! Ie both of them

Ian

No just you and me I think
And me now :) I've just placed an order for an Invincible. Apparently only 2 were allocated to my local dealership - a FE and an Invincible. I was pretty lucky to get the car as someone had been into the dealership earlier in the day and went away to think about placing an order on it but hadn't returned to confirm. I had spoken to the dealer about 2 weeks ago and hadn't heard back about the quotation for some extras they were adding so I just popped in on the off-chance of getting an update. Good job that I did as the person returned just after I had signed on the dottted line - oops, sorry!

Excellent - which part of the UK are you in ?

No I paid my additional deposit and got the order forms/receipt last week with a provisional delivery date of “October 2024”

So I think I am in place for a First Edition

Maybe meet up when we have the vehicles - withe the 2 colours if FE and an invincible that’s the UK range nailed - were you quoted Oct 24 or later ?

Maybe meet up when we have the vehicles - withe the 2 colours if FE and an invincible that’s the UK range nailed - were you quoted Oct 24 or later ?
Sounds like a plan! I was told September/October. Hopefully September.....

Excellent - which part of the UK are you in ?
Hi all apparently the orders are being confirmed today have you been told the same by your Dealerships??
No I paid my additional deposit and got the order forms/receipt last week with a provisional delivery date of “October 2024”

So I think I am in place for a First Edition
good morning have you had your order confirmed? My dealership is saying no one has received confirmation yet?
Dave

Hello from another UK (East Anglia region) new member!
2024 Invincible due to arrive in September but we’ll see if that date holds……..

Back