New from UK

No won’t be a commercial vehicle or it wouldn’t be £600-ish road tax.
Re the Service Plan I was signed up for that and it was a simple monthly direct debit of circa £28 from memory and when I sold it, they refunded the credit.
Dave - your £1,958 5 year price would be £32.63 per month which sounds fine if they do it monthly and do not charge interest - if it’s not that way, I’ll just pay as and when it needs servicing.
They come with a 10 year / 100k mile warranty as long as you service it with them and to their schedule - guess the 10k increase is just the service interval though I thought that was always 12k miles sand it shouldn’t have gone down when you consider that many cars have 2 year intervals now.

No won’t be a commercial vehicle or it wouldn’t be £600-ish road tax.
Re the Service Plan I was signed up for that and it was a simple monthly direct debit of circa £28 from memory and when I sold it, they refunded the credit.
Dave - your £1,958 5 year price would be £32.63 per month which sounds fine if they do it monthly and do not charge interest - if it’s not that way, I’ll just pay as and when it needs servicing.
They come with a 10 year / 100k mile warranty as long as you service it with them and to their schedule - guess the 10k increase is just the service interval though I thought that was always 12k miles sand it shouldn’t have gone down when you consider that many cars have 2 year intervals now.
Hello I think it’s quite good I’ve took it out at £32 per month includes 3 MOTs all I need now is the car ! 🙄

I think the servicing is really reasonable and way cheaper than Land Rover costs. Also it’s a Land Cruiser so that will be only time it visits the garage…….. well probably!

Back