My 1958 being delivered in May!

Scott S.

πŸ“› Founding Member
Apr 4, 2024
Media
Verona, WI
Vehicles
2024 1958 Land Cruiser
I just received confirmation and VIN number for my 1958 from my dealer. I was #1 on the dealer list and will be getting the first in the area. I haven't owned a LC since a new one I bought in 1991. I loved it, but have owned 4Runners since, as the LC's got too expensive (bought my new 1991 for $24k!).

I thought I've seen people write about a way to track vehicle shipping progress with a VIN number. At this point my dealer did give me a date range, but it would be fun to track it being made/shipped. Any ideas would be welcome. Thanks!

Any ideas welcome

Welcome to the forum Scott, and Congrats! Hey we owned a 1990 LC, purchased new, and also loved it. Was bulletproof, but not really an Interstate cruiser. Also, a 2005 4Runner, good on the highway, but the Limited with the V8, so it guzzled premium fuel. Regarding your question, someone recently posted the tracker site was inoperative. Hope it has/will be restored.

A couple if pics from the Denver Auto Show today. I'm not sure what color you are on the list for.

IMG_8824.JPG
IMG_8826.JPG
IMG_8828.JPG
IMG_8838.JPG

I use this tracker. It works and is usually updated daily.

How does the tracking system work ?
Does that mean that was total Land Cruiser Trim that .. what? Was put in a ship or being built or is at a dealer somewhere? Sorry I just don’t know the process -

How does the tracking system work ?
Does that mean that was total Land Cruiser Trim that .. what? Was put in a ship or being built or is at a dealer somewhere? Sorry I just don’t know the process -
** Nevermind .. πŸ™„ I finally clicked on the right spot and I see how it works !

I just see the estimated delivery dates. I don't think it has anywhere to let you know if it's on a ship or port or anything.
It's a cool spreadsheet though.

I use this tracker. It works and is usually updated daily.

Awesome! Mine is the Grey, and I don't see the VIN on the list yet, so I'll keep checking your spreadsheet. Delivery is at least a month off. Thank you!

@JoT. It usually updates every day late morning or so. I saw it did not update today. Once in a while it doesn't update for days. I think whoever is loading this info takes a day or week off once in a while. It drives me nuts but I appreciate their effort.

Back