Member Build

wedemmoez

📛 Founding Member
May 25, 2024
Media
DFW
Vehicles
2024 Heritage Blue Land Cruiser Premium, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Picked up my Heritage Blue LC Premium on Friday night and had a spare set of TRD Pro Tundra wheels that I put on.

I’ve got a pretty small wishlist of stuff to do to it, and most of it is waiting for the aftermarket to catch up.
  • Rear window MOLLE panels (I had these on my 4Runner and loved them).
  • Redo window tint with some nice ceramic tint (dealer tint sucks)
  • A small lift (maybe 1-2”)
  • Painting the front and rear valences black
  • Removing the iforce max badge
  • Probably getting rid of the roof rails, I never use them
  • Sliders (OEM if I can get them cheap)

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    424 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    453.7 KB · Views: 638
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    485.5 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_1914.jpeg
    IMG_1914.jpeg
    371.2 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Those tires are 285/65R/18s, correct? Would that be the size of KO3 to pair with these? I see several TRD Pro Tundra sets for sale in my area and may pull the trigger….

Those tires are 285/65R/18s, correct? Would that be the size of KO3 to pair with these? I see several TRD Pro Tundra sets for sale in my area and may pull the trigger….
Yep that’s the OEM Tundra size. Once I burn through these I’m gonna size up a little larger.

Picked up my Heritage Blue LC Premium on Friday night and had a spare set of TRD Pro Tundra wheels that I put on.

I’ve got a pretty small wishlist of stuff to do to it, and most of it is waiting for the aftermarket to catch up.
  • Rear window MOLLE panels (I had these on my 4Runner and loved them).
  • Redo window tint with some nice ceramic tint (dealer tint sucks)
  • A small lift (maybe 1-2”)
  • Painting the front and rear valences black
  • Removing the iforce max badge
  • Probably getting rid of the roof rails, I never use them
  • Sliders (OEM if I can get them cheap)
Looks amazing - Any chance you could throw up a few more pic's of your LC - Im trying to really envision the wheel / tire combo

Looks amazing - Any chance you could throw up a few more pic's of your LC - Im trying to really envision the wheel / tire combo
I’ll grab some more photos tomorrow!
What does it mean?
Just a fun sticker. It’s become kind of my “identity” with my cars among my friends. One of the first things I do on every car I own is to put this sticker on it, most times I take it with me when I purchase the car. With the LC I hadn’t gotten it made yet, so took a couple days.

I was able to trade with @Ed1 - he's shipping me his rock rails in exchange for my running boards! They should be here Friday and I'll throw them onto the LC saturday morning.

Some buddies and I are taking our kids off roading on August 10th, my son will be 3 months, I hope he doesn't hate it lol

Back