ryroam250

📛 Founding Member
May 8, 2024
Media
Orange County, CA
Vehicles
2024 LC250 “1958”
My 1958 in Matte Ice Cap (Xpel Stealth)

• Prinsu Roof Rack (FOR SALE, SOCAL PICKUP)
  • 52Off-Road Analog HD 17x8
  • Falken Rubitrek 285/70/17 Standard Load
  • OEM Rock Sliders
  • Beatsonic amplifier

Attachments

• LC250-56.jpg
    LC250-56.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 492
Not happy w/ the roof rack?
Very happy. It’s one of the best out there. The only thing I didn’t like was the how big the front wind shield was, but it’s probably the reason why there is minimal wind noise.

My 1958 in Matte Ice Cap (Xpel Stealth)

• Prinsu Roof Rack (FOR SALE, SOCAL PICKUP)
  • 52Off-Road Analog HD 17x8
  • Falken Rubitrek 285/70/17 Standard Load
  • OEM Rock Sliders
  • Beatsonic amplifier
I'd be curious how much power the amp added, and how much it improved the sound. I'm assuming stock speakers? I've been struggling whether the upgrade to premium to get JBL is worth it.

I'd be curious how much power the amp added, and how much it improved the sound. I'm assuming stock speakers? I've been struggling whether the upgrade to premium to get JBL is worth it.

What are you going with instead? Westcott?
DV8 Off-Road…coming soon. Not yet available for purchase.

My question also. I saw the Youtube video of the install, but would like to have the input of the owner on how it sounds with stock or aftermarket speakers.

My question also. I saw the Youtube video of the install, but would like to have the input of the owner on how it sounds with stock or aftermarket speakers.
I can say my Toyota JBL's have been great ('07 Tundra, and an '09 Venza which I no longer own) however the Tundra is now 17 years old. Maybe the stock stuff is closer to what I have now. 🤷‍♂️

DV8 Off-Road…coming soon. Not yet available for purchase.
I called DV8 (main location in AZ) to ask about timeline for the roof rack. They had no information at all, and said if their R&D location in CA was working on spec-ing one out, it would be end of the year at the soonest before they offer it. Do you have different info?

I called DV8 (main location in AZ) to ask about timeline for the roof rack. They had no information at all, and said if their R&D location in CA was working on spec-ing one out, it would be end of the year at the soonest before they offer it. Do you have different info?
Accurate. I was told 3-4mo to be available for purchase.

Amp is night and day… So much better.
Can you provide link to amp? How was install? Can someone with twinkee fingers and rudimentary electrician skills handle?

PS - pics of installed unit would be super mathematical

yes, full ppf. the Xpel Stealth does create a matte finish.
Looks great. I did my white TRX with Xpel Stealth and definitely makes it stand out. I’m curious what the heritage blue would look like in xpel stealth

Back