Maintenance required for hybrid battery cooling parts

josephineheid

đź“› Founding Member
Jul 9, 2024
Houston, texas
Vehicles
2024 land cruiser 1958
My 1958 has 3k miles and this warning just popped up. I noticed earlier in the day that my rear fans were blowing high even though the system was turned off. When I accelerate the fans get louder and when I break they slow down. I checked all of the vents to see if there was anything blocking them. I’m annoyed that I have to take it in this early on. Anyone else have this same issue?

I didn’t even see filters when I checked them. Tried looking online and couldn’t find anything. Can you give more details?
Cannot relate the specifics, as our LC has not arrived. However, on our Highlander the vent covers snap off to reveal filters on the underside. We have no pets or children, so they remain relatively clean, but some folks report having to clean these filters often.

Cannot relate the specifics, as our LC has not arrived. However, on our Highlander the vent covers snap off to reveal filters on the underside. We have no pets or children, so they remain relatively clean, but some folks report having to clean these filters often.
Just found it. The filters look like they’re in the back behind the second row of seats in front of the rear cupholders. I’ll go check it. Thanks for the heads up!!

Back