Looking for 2024 Landcruiser Accessories only… No Land cruisers accessories MADE For Models before the 2024 reintroduction!!!

Pierac

📛 Founding Member
Jun 3, 2024
Media
Arizona
Vehicles
Land Cruiser
Looking for Mods... (i.e. accessories) for my up coming 2024 LC.... When I go to look I get every freaking mod made for every LC.... in production.
It's difficult to know what will fit/work...

i.e. will this accessory work in a 2024 Landcruiser?

Bang on. Lots will be coming once they’ve been on the market for a while.

Good idea for a thread. I'm also interested in adding some accessories to my LCLC. These include color-matched body side moldings, some kind of organizer for the awkward glove box and center console as well as floor liners (with raised sideboards) for the front seat area and cargo area.

It'll be interesting to hear what accessories other owners are looking for.

Last edited:
In the same situation as you currently with an LC and I have been in it before with my Sprinter in back 2019. Mercedes changed a ton of things that year so very few previous accessories worked for the 2019. Had to wait well into 2020 before anything came out. (COVID didn’t help manufacturing either back then.) Now there is almost too much out there for those vans.
I’m sure the LC 250’s will see a ton of great accessories later this summer or into early fall and I’m excited to see what innovations come out for the 250’s.

So... do you think this will fit???

Or this?

Ones that are accessories for a 2024 Land Cruiser 250 series (or GX550) should be good. Nope on 150 series, or GX470/460. Those are completely different beasts. (And you won’t want to cover the shifter on a 1958 lest you must as it’s really nice to the touch.)

Looking for Mods... (i.e. accessories) for my up coming 2024 LC.... When I go to look I get every freaking mod made for every LC.... in production.
It's difficult to know what will fit/work...

i.e. will this accessory work in a 2024 Landcruiser?

I looked at the link and the fitment clearly says no, but you might want to contact the manufacturer of it and see.

This appears to be the dimensions of the tray for a GX550

1719706129419.png

Anyone have a lead on a cover for the center console for the 1958? Have ordered a few off of Amazon but not found one yet that seems a solid fit.

I ordered a console tray off Amazon, it measures 5, 5/8” by 6,1/2”, don’t know if it will fit yet as I haven’t taken delivery of my FE.

I'm looking for a hitch bumper that looks good with the smaller hitch cover? I want something that has a little more protection than just a hook or ball would offer.

I'm looking for a hitch bumper that looks good with the smaller hitch cover? I want something that has a little more protection than just a hook or ball would offer.
this slider looks pretty durable, seen it on an LC in the forum.

Back