LC rare sighting in the NE

Drove from northern VA to southern ME last week. Took 95 up and 87/83 back. Saw a single LC in DE on the way up. No LC on the way back. Love that these rigs are still such rare sightings after so many months of deliveries.
I live in a semi small populated area, but the first two weeks I have seen a Heritage Blue on the busy 65 Highway and then a Underground that second week same highway - last two weeks I’ve not seen any, but.. I’ve seen 4 GX fairly frequently

Omg, yes … what’s going on with all those … they are everywhere

No idea, they’re heinous. I guess people love to advertise they have more money than sense.
I saw the funniest Instagram video..
it was like at a doctors office / eye exam and it had a LC and a GX and the doctor was like one or two, one or two switching between photos of the LC & GX and then the dude picks GX🙄 as which car likes the best- then it’s a GX and 4runner .. 3 or 4 - 3 or 4 obviously they picked the GX but at the end they showed cyber truck and like a metal dumb trailer looking box and it was 5 or 6 or whatever and the guy says they’re the same . 😂 would love to have posted that, but couldn’t figure out how.

I saw the funniest Instagram video..
it was like at a doctors office / eye exam and it had a LC and a GX and the doctor was like one or two, one or two switching between photos of the LC & GX and then the dude picks GX🙄 as which car likes the best- then it’s a GX and 4runner .. 3 or 4 - 3 or 4 obviously they picked the GX but at the end they showed cyber truck and like a metal dumb trailer looking box and it was 5 or 6 or whatever and the guy says they’re the same . 😂 would love to have posted that, but couldn’t figure out how.

Here you go:

Drove from northern VA to southern ME last week. Took 95 up and 87/83 back. Saw a single LC in DE on the way up. No LC on the way back. Love that these rigs are still such rare sightings after so many months of deliveries.
Funny enough. I went to Palm desert last week and there were three in the parking lot of this hotel I went to.

I’m from DE. If you saw a white 1958, then that’s me.

I’ve only see two other LCs here, a meteor FE and white LC.

I got mine 3 weeks ago. I live in Central, MD, in the populated area. Mine is still the only one I have seen on the road, although my dealer has sold 7. There are 9 Toyota dealers within 20-25 miles of my zip code.

I’m from DE. If you saw a white 1958, then that’s me.

I’ve only see two other LCs here, a meteor FE and white LC.
Was a heritage blue; still haven’t seen a white in-person yet, but am 🍿 for one

Back