LC mid level w/ premium package

My wife has an Ice Cap Rav4. It isn't a bad color, but I went with Wind Chill and I think that color is better. I primarily went with wind chill because out of the 5 LC premiums my dealer has gotten, they have only been Wind Chill or Heritage Blue.

Wind Chill strikes me as a more premium color. My wife's Ice Cap reminds me of cheap work truck fleet paint. Shes also dealt with chipping issues. Wind Chill looks a lot better to me over time. Obviously all subjective. My wife absolutely loves her Ice Cap so as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

My wife has an Ice Cap Rav4. It isn't a bad color, but I went with Wind Chill and I think that color is better. I primarily went with wind chill because out of the 5 LC premiums my dealer has gotten, they have only been Wind Chill or Heritage Blue.

Wind Chill strikes me as a more premium color. My wife's Ice Cap reminds me of cheap work truck fleet paint. Shes also dealt with chipping issues. Wind Chill looks a lot better to me over time. Obviously all subjective. My wife absolutely loves her Ice Cap so as long as she's happy, I'm happy.
The thing that appeals to me about ice cap regarding wearing over time, is that I'll be off road on a weekly basis, often in places where branches can scratch the side of the vehicle. Flat white would be easier to repair or even touch up, without the metallic layer.

The thing that appeals to me about ice cap regarding wearing over time, is that I'll be off road on a weekly basis, often in places where branches can scratch the side of the vehicle. Flat white would be easier to repair or even touch up, without the metallic layer.
100% correct. Smart.

I did consider that as well. I loved that my Cement taco never showed wear off-road.

Love the cement color!
Me too. I was originally after underground in the LC, but that color faded on me. I am worried about touching up Wind Chill, but I'm hoping the white wont show wear very bad and if I get a bad spot I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Back