Land Cruisers are easily stolen.

I figured they're better than nothing. Are there any other solutions you can recommend?
I don't know man, for me it's all about layered security. I've got my keys in a Faraday cage when home and have the Ravelco. When parking at airports I pull a fuse just for good measure and hope for the best haha

I think I’m doing this. Questions:
**What was the total $$$?
**Do you get two “keys”?
**And if a key is lost what would need to happen?

Thanks!
It's about $900 and that's with getting a 3rd key

There's an ID number associated with the keys, and they told me to use that to order more keys in the future

Much cleaner but harder to install, what I call, a "Flip Flop" relay on the trigger wire for the pump relay or pump fuse.

A FF relay operates like any other relay except once it receives an impulse/energized (flips) it locks in that position until it receives another impulse then it flops and locks it that position. It doesn't stay energized, just needs a pulse. In the AV world it's like a A/B switch that switches coax cables etc......

I used one on my beamer to run the flashers when I upgraded the newer style switches that weren't backward compatible with the older model wiring.
I wish I knew what you were talking about.. or at least understood it.. all of my life’s efforts have been oriented to things that have a pulse, bleed..

Back