Land cruiser trim informatione from my dealership

bbkusa777

đź“› Founding Member
Mar 18, 2024
Media
Califorina
Vehicles
Rav4 prime
Hi guys. Just want to share some price and package details.
LC1.jpg

LC2.jpg

LC3.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, possibly my problem, but the link does not seem to work...

On the other hand, cannot get toyota.com to work at the moment, and on two different computers... :(

On the other hand, cannot get toyota.com to work at the moment, and on two different computers... :(
Lol. have no idea. the link works on my PC and phone. And the dealer got few LC trim allocated all with premium package. which i am not instersting.

I would accuse the wife of blocking toyota.com, but to no avail, as she is non-technical. :)

Lol. have no idea. the link works on my PC and phone. And the dealer got few LC trim allocated all with premium package. which i am not instersting.
The more I research on the extra things in premium package, the more I think it is not worth it. The radar cruiser control can pretty do what traffic jam assist does. The driver seat memory is already a standard. I don’t need lane change assist. I care more about lane tracing assist which is a standard already. Will get an aftermarket wireless charger. Don’t need HUD, leather. So premium package isn’t worth it for me.

The more I research on the extra things in premium package, the more I think it is not worth it. The radar cruiser control can pretty do what traffic jam assist does. The driver seat memory is already a standard. I don’t need lane change assist. I care more about lane tracing assist which is a standard already. Will get an aftermarket wireless charger. Don’t need HUD, leather. So premium package isn’t worth it for me.
Agreed, especially the leather. Toyota-grade leather has not proven to be all that durable for us. Also, seems I recall Traffic Jam Assist is a subscription-based service following the initial trial period. The HUD I do like, but certainly not a deal-breaker.

100% agree. I don't know what Toyota sales strategy is. they may think people will pay a car named Land cruiser with no doubt. No matte what's the opinions and what they try to bundle sale to you. It's really push me looking forward the new 4runner. more trim opinions and packages.

100% agree. I don't know what Toyota sales strategy is. they may think people will pay a car named Land cruiser with no doubt. No matte what's the opinions and what they try to bundle sale to you. It's really push me looking forward the new 4runner. more trim opinions and packages.
For sure, Toyota's strategy is to saturate the booming off-road market. Of course, the vast majority of purchasers will never venture offroad to any degree, but I am as guilty as the next, wishing a capable vehicle if a side trail should appeal to me. And for sure, anticipating the new 4Runner! I am guessing this is why no Trailhunter variant of the LC was announced. Sure glad I did my serious off-roading when younger, as the trails will now be overrun with wannabees. Hey, the folks capitalizing on this boom are the recovery services. :)

Back