Land Cruiser Trim headlight swap to First Edition Lights

Kuze

đź“› Founding Member
Feb 18, 2024
Media
San Francisco CA
Hi All -
I hope you're well. I wanted to see if anyone has actually swapped LC trim rectangular headlights with the Round FE headlights?
All I have seen on here is that it is "possible" but no one has come forward to say they've done it and it was easy or not.
Please let me know! Thank you.

I havnt - but I am wanting to swap my round for rectangular ones .. if anyone wants to trade at least the only cost would be meeting up for it

Hey Folks!

I don't know if anyone has yet completed the light swap (I saw several folks interested, but not "project complete" write-ups.)

I have the squares and would consider a swap. I'd also be more than happy to meet someone (around Boulder County, CO) and do up some comparison photos some night.

Any interest out there?

Thanks!

- Charles

I might be in the minority, but I LOVE the rectangular lights on my LC. I think they’re super sharp and fit the flat/angular lines of the LC perfectly. And I actually don’t love the round lights on the 1958 and First Edition; they feel like they’re trying to make the LC look like a Ford Bronco. I know they’re heritage-inspired, neo-retro etc. But still.

IMHO the LC/LC (I wish they had a better naming convention!) rectangular lights FTW!

IMG_0434.jpeg

I might be in the minority, but I LOVE the rectangular lights on my LC. I think they’re super sharp and fit the flat/angular lines of the LC perfectly. And I actually don’t love the round lights on the 1958 and First Edition; they feel like they’re trying to make the LC look like a Ford Bronco. I know they’re heritage-inspired, neo-retro etc. But still.

IMHO the LC/LC (I wish they had a better naming convention!) rectangular lights FTW!

View attachment 11786
Agree. & to me they’re still channeling heritage & neo retro. Just a different look like this…

Attachments

• IMG_7547.jpeg
    IMG_7547.jpeg
    343.1 KB · Views: 13

View attachment 11786
Same. I love the rectangular lights

Same here. I passed on a FE offered under msrp because I wanted the rectangular headlights.

Are the square ones embossed with Land Cruiser on them too or just the round ones?
IMG_3436.jpg

Back